~Four~

four

Elijah was speechless.

This Gracelyn was beyond any beauty he'd ever seen. His brother had been correct. She looked like an angel.

The Noble Mikaelson sucked in a quick breath when she turned her soulful eyes on him. The blonde was his siren, and her song had drawn him into her honey filled trap, full of untold secrets and whispered promises.

He was... spellbound.

"And you are..?" Gracelyn trailed off, her hand outstretched in her greeting.

Gently, Elijah took her hand and pressed a light kiss to her knuckles, never taking his chocolate eyes off her ice coloured orbs, "Elijah."

Gracie smiled kindly, not at all falling for that bedroom-eyed gaze. Many have tried, all have failed. She's not an easy lady.

The suited Original was both impressed and disappointed that she didn't even react at all. He looked to his brother, who wore a somewhat smug smirk on his face, "I told you, 'Lijah. She's a classy blonde. She won't fall for a pretty face."

Gracelyn too smirked, but not condescending in any way. It was more like an amused curve of her sweet lips and the oldest Mikaelson wanted nothing more than to kiss it away.

Kol snatched her attention away from him, "Quite the gathering, Angel. I'm impressed. How long?"

The blonde smiled humbly, "I've been here about six weeks and after the first three days, Alexei's was packed."

She blew a kiss at the old man standing behind the bar, cleaning a mug, who smiled gratefully at her.

"Why him, Angel?"

"He was about to go out of business, the poor man."

Threading her arms through both of the Mikaelsons', Gracie's led the two over her host.

"His wife died giving birth their third child, they had two each and the six grandchildren had children. And Lex, bless his kind soul, is saving college funds for his nine great-grandchildren."

Kol shook his head slowly, letting out a small chuckle, "Only you, Angel."

The blonde and sat on the bar stool Elijah had already pulled out for her. He was mesmerized by her voice. Though long and soft, Gracelyn had the slightest Dutch accent that only an expert could only catch if they
listened closely.

The Originals sat either side of her when a huge, weathered hand took the blonde's pale, delicate one, "I know you will be leaving me soon, котенок and I can not thank you enough."

The hand and the heavily accented voice belonged to Alexei.

"There's no need, dear Krijger. There are just so few of us kindred spirits left isn't there?"

He nodded his head, his greying, shaggy hair falling loosely around his shoulders, "Indeed, котенок."

The built, elderly man then nodded again at the two men before putting a scotch in front of Kol and bourbon in front of Elijah, "On the house gentlemen. Any friend of Miss Wysteria is a friend of mine."

The Russian placed a Red Velvet Cocktail in front of his favourite songstress.

"Thanks, mate," Kol gave him the infamous Mikaelson smirk, "Cheers." He clicked his glass with Alexei's bottle of vodka.

Gracelyn sighed with amusement and relished in the familiarity of Kol draining his glass and the bartender taking a gulp of his drink.