↳six↴

"WHY DID you invite me again?" I asked Saya as we got off her motorcycle to see Shabnam's big house full of people.

"Because everyone was invited." She shrugged and I gave her a look, "Fine, Maria couldn't come."

I shook my head and let out a dry laugh, "Ah, there's the truth."

"It's not like we aren't friends though." She assured me.

I only let out a light scoff, "But we aren't friends though.."

She rolled her eyes at my statement, "Just come on." She walked off and I reluctantly followed behind. Parties wasn't my thing, yet here I am going to one. Did I have anything else to do tonight? No, not really and Saya gave me no other option but to go anyways.

I walked inside after her and see her grab a beer from a table, giving it to me. She took out a flask and hit it against my can after I opened it, "Hopefully we get drunk enough to not remember anything."

I smile and raised my beer to my lips, "Cheers to that." I take a big chug, and wipe the drop that rolled down chin with my sleeve, "I didn't think Shab was a party kind of person."

"Me neither," She agreed and drank her flask. I looked around and see Marcus and Billy walk in, Billy holding onto his skateboard as if it's attached to him with glue. They then walked toward us, Billy giving us a wave.

I waved back and met Marcus' eyes, "Hey Brynn." He greeted and then continued walking with Billy, clearly showing no acknowledgement to Saya.

I raised a brow to her, "He doesn't like you or something?"

She swirls around her flask, "I guess you can say something like that." I took another chug, soon finishing it before we go followed Billy and Marcus into a room, soon standing alongside with Lex.

Saya stood behind the boys and Lex grinned, "Look who's greeting us with her legacy presence and in public, no less." He then noticed me as Saya snatched his beer, and smirked, "Hello Brynn."

"Lex." I simply greeted back before Marcus soon walks off. I reached over and grabbed another beer. He watched me as I opened it and I noticed it without a doubt. I instantly meet his eyes, and sipped my beer before looking at Saya, "I need something stronger."

She nodded as I leave to go to the bar, going up to Vicktor, "Let me get something strong." He pulls out a bottle of vodka and pours me a glass, but not a lot, so I give him a look, "Really?"

He chuckled and poured me some more before I looked at Petra as she stood beside me, "You alright?"

She nodded at me, "Yeah, just not drunk enough."

I smirked and raised my glass, "Same here," I then took a gulp from my glass and for most of the night I stayed at the bar before feeling someone next to me. I turn to my right to see Marcus, "Not having fun?"

He glanced down at his beer and forced a smile, "Me? No, I'm doing fantastic."

I raised a brow, eyeing him closely, before scoffing, "Liar."

He rolls his eyes, "Says the one downing a glass and sitting here drunk."

"Hey, it's only because I don't like parties." I explained, my voice in a slight slur.

He furrowed his brows, "Then why are you here?"

I stared at him in thought, my tipsy state starting to have an effect on me. You. I'm here for you. I watched his eyes move around as he scanned my face in amusement, which made me want to grab him by his shirt and yank him for a kiss. Did I develop feelings for this guy? I see him still staring at me and chuckled a bit before drinking his beer, making my insides plummet.