↳ twenty-nine↴

I KNEW Maria never liked me after she found out what Marcus and I did while they were together. I knew she went off the rails. I knew she truly loved him- or was truly obsessed with him. I just didn't know that she was crazy enough to sit and watch this bitch kill me over a boy.

Fury strikes itself in me as I shove the woman off me and kick her in her face as she tried to come back to me. I then straddle her waist before jamming my blade in her throat, having her body instantly go limp and her blood coat the floor. I then give a cold glare to Maria as I pull out my dagger from the corpse's neck, "You crazy bitch! You were gonna let her kill me!"

I kissed my teeth and stand up as Maria walked into the room, "I always knew you were a backstabbing bitch, I just wanted to return the favor."

I smirked, "Glad to know I wasn't your friend because you sure as hell weren't mind."

"I tried to be your friend, Brynn. I welcomed you with open arms and if you never met me-"

"God, don't make it seem like I was helpless without you," I interrupted, "And if I remember, I met Saya before you and I met Marcus before you."

"And now look, Saya is my best friend and Marcus is my boyfriend," She claimed and I chuckled.

"Yeah, the best friend who stopped talking to you and started hanging out with me and the boyfriend that still chose to sleep me behind your back," I grin as her face goes cold, "I'm really trying to figure out the point your making, Maria."

"Okay, then I'll make it clearer for you," She whipped out her fans, its blades sticking out from the ends, before giving a wide smirk, "I'm glad that psycho didn't kill you because I feel like it's better for me to do it myself."

I smirk back and grip onto my dagger tightly, "Then do it, bitch."

At my signal, she quickly charged at me and swung her fan, instantly cutting my cheek. I hiss and swung my fist, punching her face in retaliation, but she was quick to punch me back.

The tang taste of copper filled my mouth, but I push past it as I grab her shoulder to pull her down and kick her in her side, "You know you should be pissed at yourself."

"And why is that?" She groaned as she stood up and swung her fans around again. I use my blade to block each attack, before I push her up against the wall.

"You either had people that loved you too little or loved you too much. You never had anyone who just loved you enough, which is why Marcus is sleeping with me behind your back and why you had to slit Chico's throat wide open," I claimed before she shoved my off of her, "And you know, after all the dumb shit you put me through that night, I think I deserve an apology."

She glared at me as I tried to punch her again, "An apology?"

"Yes," I grunt as I hit her and she kicked my feet from under me, causing me to fall back, "I was with Marcus before you. I was laid up in that hotel room with him, both of us almost naked and ready before he even considered you a thought. He only chose you because he sympathized you- he felt bad for you, Maria."

"You are lucky I'm not gutting you," She seethed and stood over me with her heel digging into my chest. She glared down at me with anger, "I don't care what you say because you are nothing, but a leech. You had no one, you were nothing but a girl who murdered her own family."

I clenched my teeth, "I didn't-"

"How would your mother, Brynn, feel if she found out that her daughter was nothing but a slut?" She wondered and I push her foot off of me before standing, "Or your little sister? How would she had felt?"