↳eight↴

I PACED my room for almost an hour thinking of just knocking on Lex's door and attacking him with a rough kiss. I thought about it all day after he invited me to his room for tonight, and since then I had butterflies and the thought of his kiss never leaving my mind.

He was my first kiss because I didn't really like the guys in King's Dominion, and despite how cute they were, they were sociopaths. Two sociopaths don't make a sane person. And yeah, Lex is just like them, in need for the killings, but he was sort of different- I guess you can say; passionate for a choice of words.

At first, I thought it was only because we were drunk that we felt that way about one another, but then he stood in front of me clear as day, and sober, admitting that he liked kissing me. Every other girl would brush it off their shoulders, but for me, I wanted to explode.

"Just do it, Brynn." I mumbled to myself, still pacing around, my palms getting sweaty as I rubbed them together, "Just do it, what could go wrong?" I then stop my movements and stare at my door. Just go already.

I straightened myself out and go to my door, swinging it open to see Marcus, holding up a fist as if he was about to knock on the door. My eyes widened as I looked at him, "Uh, hey Marcus."

"Hey, Brynn," He greeted back putting his hand down, "Sorry to bother you, I just wanted to hang for a bit. Is that alright?" I bit the inside of my cheek and moved to the side to let him in. He walks inside but turned to look at me, "Were you going somewhere?"

I look down at myself, seeing as I had my boots and normal attire on, "Um, no," I assured him, but then I rubbed my forehead, sighing, "Do you want to get something to eat though? There's a great Chinese restaurant on the corner and I'm hungry."

"You're always hungry." He joked and I give him a look before I grabbed my coat and walk out of the room, with him following behind. We left our hideout and he walked beside me to the restaurant. The streets were crowded tonight, but we were able to get to the restaurant with no trouble.

It was empty like always at this time of night, so we just walked in and took our seats, "Seems nice." Marcus commented, looking around and I smirked as I looked down at the menu.

"Wait until you taste the food," I responded and soon we order our food before sitting in silence.

"That party was something else, huh?" Marcus suddenly wondered and I couldn't help but nod, "I didn't see you for the rest of the night. Where'd you go?"

"To go throw up in Shabnam's garbage can," I joked, lying through my teeth, looking down at my hands, "Wasn't pleasant."

"The garbage can gave you that hickey too?" He then asked and I look up at him as he smirked, "Must of did a number on you."

I let out a dry laugh and place a hand over my hickey, "Yeah, I guess so." He laughed also before I choose to move on, "I heard someone beat Shab with his mom's dildo."

Marcus laughed again, but heartier than before, "Yeah, it was pretty funny. You should see him though, all bruised up from the beating," He then look out the window, "He even had 20,000 dollars so he could sleep with Brandy."

My eyes widened when our food came with our lemonades. I quickly sip on my drink, "Poor Shab."

"You mean poor me, I got to bunk with him now." I grinned at his words and he only rolled his eyes as he picked up his chopsticks to dig into his noodles that he got himself, "Yeah, yeah, laugh it up."

I began to eat my food as well, "I barely saw you today. What happened?"

"Lin took me to a funeral." Marcus mumbled as he ate, though he chewed his food all the way before speaking again, "He found out I killed the guy that Willie was bragging about all last night."