↳fifteen↴

I SIGHED to myself as I toss another shirt across the room. I stood in my bralette and panties, unsure of what to wear to Vegas. I gave up a very long time ago, but I just chose to still do it since I had nothing else to do.

Marcus has invited me to a trip to Vegas with him, Billy, Saya, Maria and Willie because Billy had a plan to kill his dad. He was tired of the abuse he received in his life from his father, and I wanted to come because I understood how he felt completely. My father wasn't a good guy either, so I get when why he wants to kill him.

A knock on my door startled me, but I let out a sigh when I glance around the mess, "Come in!"

The door then swings open and Lex walks in. He stops his movements and looks around the room and at me, eyeing me up and down, "I think I could get used to a messy room as long as I walk in to see you like that all the time."

I roll my eyes and let out a laugh before I go back to my closet, "Can you help me find an outfit?"

"What for?"

"Uh-" I suddenly paused.

Does Billy want others to know he's off to kill his dad? I mean, Lex is practically his best friends, so he must of told him already. But what if he didn't? Is it even my place to tell?

I glance back at Lex as he went to my mirror to mess with his spiked hair and look back at the limited amount of clothes, "Saya and Maria wants to hang out tonight. They feel like it's good for females to be together and go out rather than closed up and suffocated by a guy in a house."

"I'm suffocating you?" He wondered.

I shake my head, "No, but they feel like we haven't hung out in a while." I assure him before turning to see him now holding a plain blue t-shirt and black jeans.

I examine the clothes in his hands and hum to myself before taking the shirt and pulling it over my head. I then take my jeans and shove them on before I rush toward the side of my bed, picking up a pair of vans and slipping them on.

"How long are you guys gonna be gone?" He asked me and I shrug.

"Depends on how much acid we score," I tell him, since the night we have prepared, I'm going to need a bunch for it.

"Well, don't have too much fun," He warns me before coming up from behind me to wrap his arms around my waist.

"I won't," I assure him, "I'll be miserable for your benefit."

"Good, because I'm going to be miserable as well," He assured me and I glanced back at him with furrowed brows. Lex then then let out a sigh, "Have to go visit my sister for the weekend."

I then turn my body, his hands still resting on my waist, "I didn't know you had siblings."

"She's my half sister, but I made a promise to my parents I would keep an eye on her," He explained and he reached up to rest his thumb on my cheek. I wanted to know more about his life but chose not to question it, "I should go now before the traffic rolls in."

I only nod and he kisses my forehead, causing me to smile as he broke away and went toward the door. He waves at me and I wave back before he leaves my room and shuts the door behind him. I let out a small sigh and go toward my mirror, looking at the outfit Lex put together. It wasn't bad, so I shrug and grab my keys when I saw the time was 6 o'clock. I jet out of my room and outside through the back door, to see everyone in the car, Saya at the drivers wheel and Marcus in the passenger seat.

"Get in loser," Maria greeted, "We're going killing."

I go up to the car and see no room for me, "Where am I supposed to sit?"