↳nineteen↴

"SO YOU'RE really serious about this date thing with Lex?" Marcus asked me as I looked in the mirror to fix my hair.

"Why wouldn't I be?" I retorted and he shrugged.

"I don't know, maybe because you and I were just making out and your were just letting me go down on you on top of a bathroom sink," He stated and I give him a look, "I mean, I'm not complaining, but by the looks of it.." He then eyed me up and down, "It just doesn't seem like you are serious about it."

"You're not the first guy to go down on me, Marcus, so don't feel special," I assure him as I fix my tie, "This was a mistake. A heat of the moment filled with nothing, but lust, regret and the thought of never doing it again."

I pick up my bag, watching him nod, but watch my movements, "So, see you later tonight? My dorm?" I give him a raised brow as he continued to ignore my words, "Shabnam is out for tonight, doing some weird shit."

"Ask Maria, your girlfriend, because I can't," I turn down, "And I'm convinced you didn't hear me when I said this was a mistake."

"I did." He smirked and I rolled my eyes.

"I think Lex wants this date to happen tonight, anyways, and I think it's the night that it might be our first time," I tell him as if he was still just my best friend, watching him pick up his bag.

"Now you want to lose it to him?" He asked me and I shrug.

"Yeah, I trust him enough," I admit, and he shook his head in disbelief.

"Yeah, like you trusted me that night," He remarked.

I let out a loud sighed, "And my mind will be free of drugs, so I know what I want," I retorted and he clicked his tongue then turned on his heels, so I raised a brow, seeing he was upset, "What the big problem, Marcus? Didn't you lose it Maria already since you guys been dating for a month now?"

"Did you lose it to Lex the first month you started hooking up with him?" He retorted and I stood quiet, so he scoffed, "That's what I thought, Brynn." He then left the bathroom, having me stand there with a dumb look on my face. What the fuck just happened?

I roll my eyes and push the thought of Marcus to the back of my mind all day until I saw Alex again. Yeah, I felt guilty for withholding the truth from Lex, but I would feel worse to tell him. Lex was a good guy and deserved none of the bad shit I had treated him with, so I hope to tell him soon before things get out of hand.

"What movie do you even want to see?" Lex asked as we looked at the listings, "Robocop and Predator both seem good."

I nod, "We can watch Robocop. I'm in the mood for some action." He then goes to the booth and gets us our tickets before we enter the theater. When we get to the movie, we barely got to watch it since Lex chose to have a popcorn war with me, throwing popcorn every time I tried to watch the movie.

Though when we weren't having a food fight, he would sometimes pull me to him out of nowhere and kiss me. It was soft kisses, but kisses that were drench in guilt- my guilt. I felt like an asshole for doing this shit to Lex and this feeling I had felt like it was never gonna leave.

When the movie was over, we chose to go eat some Chinese, but I told him that I was too tired and that we can take the food to go. Though, I just didn't feel like I could look him in the eyes and smile anymore. God, I'm such a liar.

To my dismay, he didn't object, so he chose to walk me back to his room, "Today was really fun."

"Yeah," I agreed, smiling at the thought, "Yeah, it was. For my first date ever, I can't complain."