Two

Chapter Two Chris Brown Los Angeles, California

Chapter Two
Chris Brown
Los Angeles, California

"RoRo!" My long arms were opened wide as my baby girl ran over to me. Man I've missed her. Everyday I wished that my life was less hectic so that I could get her more. And with her mom being the snake she is, it's hard to see my baby at times. A lot of it's my fault though. I'd rather be at hottest party or have too much going on at my house and she can't be here. I'm trying to get my priorities in order.

"Hi dad." That beautiful smile was wide on her face. I swear my heart was cold until she came around. It's true that you really don't know what Love is until you have a child.

"Did you miss me?" I asked before kissing her cheek and scratching her stomach.

"Yes. Me and meme had fun. We got our nails done, I made cookies and we played with all my toys. She let me dance to your music too."

"Woooow that sounds like so much fun! I wish I was there, did you save me some cookies?"

She shook her head while laughing. I put a shocked look on my face. "Ro, you didn't make daddy any cookies? I'm sad now." I gave her a pouty face.

"I'm sorry, I'll make you some and you can eat them all by yourself."

"Cool, I'm happy now."

"Princess go play with your toys, let me talk to your dad really quickly." My mom said. I put Royalty down and she ran off to her room.

"Hey ma." I pulled her into a hug and kissed her forehead.

"Hey baby, how you been?"

"Good and you?"

"Okay."

"What you want to talk to me about?"

She sighed so I know it's not something good. "I want to see where your head is at. You know I've been keeping Royalty most of the days that you're supposed to have her and I'm not complaining because I love my baby but Chris you need to get it together so that you can step up and do your job."

"Ma I'm trying."

"Not hard enough. I've been hearing 'I'm trying' for the longest."

"The minute I feel like everything is all good, next thing I know some bullshit is coming. I really am trying."

"Honestly you're not. You have to learn to say no. One thing I sometimes dislike about you Chris is how much of a people pleaser you are. Start telling people no, start telling them you can't go places because you want to spend time with your daughter. Her birthday just passed and you were nowhere to be found because you found something to squeeze in your schedule. You've been finding the time to squeeze everything in but your daughter Chris. You were just housing an immigrant all last year so I had to keep Royalty and I thought once she was shipped back, you'd get back to taking care of your responsibility, but no."