Eight

Chapter Eight Mya Anderson Los Angeles, California - Mid June

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Chapter Eight
Mya Anderson
Los Angeles, California - Mid June

I grabbed my last duffel bag off the conveyor belt, sighing at how damn heavy it was. Every time I go out of town I spend so much money on the bags I have to check. That's only because I'm always picky on what I wear. I don't see how people just pack one outfit for the same day and is cool with that.

And besides, I'll be in LA for a while. My goal is to find a location, get the interior fixed to my liking and start getting all of the inventory shipped. Syren and Kayla are supposed to be flying out here to help. Asia would've came but she has to watch the store in Miami for me. And I don't need her fighting Syren while I'm trying to handle business.

I want this store to have a different vibe. My Miami store, fits things to wear in Miami. Cali has that chill vibe, skater boys, vans, graphic tees, all that good stuff. Maybe a year or two from now, I'll be opening a spot in New York. Wouldn't move there though, they get snow. Me and cold weather don't mix.

Once I got my rental, I cut my phone off airplane mode and posted on my insta story that I just landed. I couldn't wait to get to my place and lay down. I did a 6 month lease on a spot here. Everything is paid up so I don't have to focus on rent. I have a friend that does interior designing here so I had her put me something together. Hopefully at the end of my six months, I'll decide if I want to stay here permanently or go back home.

My text message alert went off. I picked up my phone to see who it was. It was from Eva. She's really cool. We don't talk often but whenever we do it's not always about you know who.

Eva

You're in LA! Omg pull up. I'm hanging with
EJ

As soon as I get settled I sure will.

Okay
Eva sent you her location

Speaking of you know who, we haven't talked since the day he left my place. Ant DM'd me about the clothes that Chris picked out but never bought because all we cared about was fucking each other. He paid for them and paid for them to be shipped out. Chris watches my insta stories, he's usually the first one or he likes my pictures. But we don't speak.

There's honestly nothing to talk about. And I hope I'll be able to avoid him during my time here.

Anyway, Mariah still talks to Hoody and I'm still surprised by that. I don't know what happened between Keeis and Syren. Maybe nothing happened because Syren hasn't said anything and she tells me everything. I think they'd be cute though.

Checkmate - RATED R जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें