Eleven

Chapter Eleven Chris Brown Los Angeles, California - Later That Day

Chapter Eleven
Chris Brown
Los Angeles, California - Later That Day

Sitting in front of Eva's house, I dialed EJ's number. He was taking forever to answer the phone and I was getting irritated.

"Hello." He finally picked up.

"EJ."

"How May I help you Mr. Brown?"

"You know what size Mya wear, like in shoes and shit?"

"Yes I do, why?"

"I need you to order her some things, whatever you think she'll like, buy it."

"Aw shit, what did you do?"

"Nothing, these are just some congratulatory gifts for her new location. I need you to get everything like right now."

"Okay okay, I'm on it."

"Alright thanks."

"Mmhm."

I hung up the phone and right on time Eva pulled into her driveway. I waited until she got out and I got my car. "Best friiiiiend." I called.

"Oh boy." She rolled her eyes. "Chris I just got off of work, I'm not in the mood to deal with your foolishness right now. Try again tomorrow."

"Man don't do me like that." I said while grabbing her bags.

She smacked her lips while opening her door. I followed behind her and placed her stuff down, then went into her kitchen and started going through the refrigerator. "I hope you washed your hands." Eva said while sitting at the counter.

"Nope."

"What you want Chris?"

"You gotta help me fix this mess I'm in."

"Haha! Why do I have to help you?"

"Because she's your friend. You can talk to her and talk some sense to her."

"Only person that needs some sense is you! Chris you aren't dealing with those dumb girls you're used to. Mya is a different, your petty ass got with her friend over some pictures. She's better than me because I would've made a scene in that fucking club. That could've just been her friend she went out to eat with, ya know."

"Why you always gotta preach to me? Just tell me what to do to get back on the girl good side."

Eva laughed. "I really dislike you at times. You're such an asshole."