Thirtyfour

Chapter Thirtyfour Chris BrownSunday Evening

Chapter Thirtyfour
Chris Brown
Sunday Evening

*bang bang bang*

My fist hit Mya's front door over and over. This is my third time here and she's been trying to fake like she ain't. I can't call her or text her cause she mad about that petty shit that happened Friday. She blocked me on everything and of course the blogs had to post about that shit, her page private again so I can't lurk. This shit is stupid.

*bang bang bang*

"Mya!" I yelled. She better come open this door.

Just as I was about to knock again the front door pulled open and I came face to face with Mariah. "Are you trying to be up on the blogs and the world call you crazy for knocking on my sisters door like a psycho?"

"Man where Mya?"

"Not here."

"Her car is here Mariah, can I come in?"

"Sorry no."

"Oh my god....MYA COME HERE!"

"Seriously Chris she's not here."

"Where she at then?"

"She's working and doesn't want to be bothered. Just give her some time alone."

"Why?! She acting like I cheated on her, this shit ain't even necessary."

"Chris stop! If you walked in a party and saw her twerking on somebody you'd flip out, I'm sure your reaction would've been worse than Mya's. Niggas kill me."

"Whatever man."

"Haven't you learned your lesson with Mya yet? She ain't them bitches you used to Chris."

"Ima head up to her store, have a nice night Mariah." I walked to my car.

"Chris just give her some space. Forcing her to deal with you isn't going to make things better, you should know that from experience."

I laughed. "Bye Mariah."

So she must've been at her store. Leaving her truck home was a way to make me think she was there.

Pulling in the back parking lot, I grabbed the set of keys I had then climbed out. I went to the back door and unlocked it. Music was blasting, my music at that. I walked to the front and she was leaning on the counter, browsing through the computer. Walking up behind her, I wrapped my arms around her waist causing her gasp and push me away.