Four

Chapter Four Christopher Brown Miami, Florida - VLIVE (1:16AM)

Chapter Four
Christopher Brown
Miami, Florida - VLIVE (1:16AM)

My eyes never left that orange dress. I watched as she had the time of her life with her friends. A smile never left her face. Shit, I even caught myself smiling a few times just from watching them. Mo Bamba came through the speakers and every body got hype. My head nodded to the bass. "I got hoooooooooes, caaaaaalliiiiing a young nigga phoooone!" They whole club rapped. "Where's Aliii with the motherfucking dough? BITCH BITCH! I be baaaaalliiiin like a muhfucking proooooo, I be baaaaalliiiiin like my nigga Mo." Ol' girl and her crew was lit. Their whole section was. Some more people eventually joined them.

A familiar face squeezed between the people around her. Then I realized it was EJ. Her arms immediately wrapped around him, then I spotted Teyana not to far behind. When Teyana and ol'girl hugged, Teyana lesbo self grabbed her ass. Then she slapped the girl ass next to orange dress. I swear Te is just a man trapped in a woman's body. I think she done had more bitches then me. I low key feel like a stalker watching her all this time. Shaking my head, I reached for the blunt I had behind my ear and place it between my lips.

Back to Sleep soon replaced the last song that was playing. "Shout out to my boy Breezy in the building." The DJ yelled through the microphone. I nodded then put my hand up. This one right here will always be a classic.

"What up boy." Someone said behind me.

I turned and looked at EJ. "What up nigga?" We slapped hands.

"Why you ain't let me know you was coming here tonight? I would've came with y'all." He said.

"This was some last minute shit. Aye, how you know her?" I nodded my head over in her direction.

"How do I know who?"

"Girl in the orange dress, how you know her?"

EJ looked over his shoulder until he caught on to who I was referring to. "Oooooh, Mya. She owns a very dope boutique for men and women. She's a good friend of mine."

Her name is Mya.....noted.

"Why?" EJ asked.

"Just wondering."

His mouth twisted. "Nigga stop lying. You wanted to know for a reason."

"We'll be next door neighbors for this Memorial Day weekend, I just thought we'd get acquainted." I looked over at her as she danced to my lyrics.

"Just let me rooock, ima fuck you back to sleep girl." Mya sang while her hands ran over her breast. I licked my lips.

"No no no no no no no." EJ shook his head.