Forty

Hello Forty😈

Chapter Forty
Omniscient
Two Weeks Later (Halloween)

Mya sat at her vanity fixing the last bit of her make up for the party she was hosting tonight. She was super excited to get out the house after the past two weeks have caused her to be locked away from the world due to this pending case. No one has been able to change Kayla's mind about the charges against her sister. Sam was now in town trying to mend the wedge between his daughters but neither will budge.

Once Mya's make up was to her liking she stood up, stripping from her robe. Instantly her eyes fell on her stomach. She was now 10 weeks pregnant as of today and her due date being May 13.

Another Taurus in her a life and another May baby for Chris.

Speaking of Chris his guilt of cheating has caused him to stray away from Mya. He knew how easy it was for her to read his mood and he'll tell on his self before anyone else could. So far nothing has hit the internet of that wild night and he hoped it stayed that way.

Even though he does feel bad about what he has done, he kept Diamond and Yasmine around. So that he wouldn't get caught up he'd make sure they'd never be too close to him while he's out in public. His cousin assisted him with his unfaithfulness they made sure to keep the girls away from Chris whenever he's in the public eye.

But thinking two 20 year olds would not brag about being in the presence of Chris Brown was his first mistake. Their Snapchats and instastories were filled with subtle hints of them being with him. These things will make its way to Mya attention very soon due to the amazing detective skills of his fanbase. 90% of them loved Mya and knew she was perfect for him. There still were those select few that just can't seem to grasp that Ammika is no longer around or Kae is not coming back or Rihanna is happily in love with her billionaire boo.

But anyway.

Mya's phone went off on her dresser. It was a reminder text about her flight in the morning to Berlin, Germany. She decided to surprise Chris. Ant booked her flight and her hotel and she had front row seats to his show along with Mariah since there mom was in town. Mariah didn't want her little sister traveling alone. Since finding out Mya is pregnant she's been her bodyguard.

Mya's costume for the night was Dorothy. The bottom of the dress perfectly hid her stomach and would keep those pregnancy speculations down to a minimum, even though you could tell from her boobs and the slight change in her face.

Once she got dressed she posted pictures on Instagram. Her unfaithful boyfriend being one of the first to like it and comment 'Mine🤤😛🥰' under her posts while he sat next to his new flings. Diamond caught a glance of what he was doing causing her to roll her eyes. Turning her phone out of Chris's view she searched up Mya and followed her. She scrolled through her photos and nudged Yasmine to show her causing her to laugh. "She is not cute." Yasmine said thinking only Diamond could hear her but Hoody watched everything.

He wasn't too happy with Chris right now and made it his job to tell Chris how wrong he is. But Chris being the damaged person he is just couldn't find it in himself to fix what he started.

Back at Mya's house she took pictures with her sister who was dressed as a sexy cowardly lion. Mya did her make up and was really impressed at how well she did. She loved the new short cut that Mariah was rocking. Mariah said it was like reinventing herself after years of not being her true self.

Mya admired that.

After getting her kids settled the girls headed out. Mya only had to stay for two hours to fulfill her contract. She didn't mind being out though.