Fiftyeight

Okay, I'll keep the drama I had prepared tucked away since everybody feels like they've had enough.

Chapter Fiftyeight Chris Brown Two Weeks Later - Tarzana, California

Chapter Fiftyeight
Chris Brown
Two Weeks Later - Tarzana, California

Chilling on the couch, my eyes were glued to screen. Law Abiding Citizen was on and this my shit so this had all my attention.

The sound of the front door opening caused my eyes to break away from the TV for just a minute, then I went back to the movie. Soon a car seat was sat next to me. I looked over at Landon then up at Tim.

"Special delivery." Tim said while tossing his diaper bag.

"You watching him or something?"

"Mya told me to bring him to you, she said she got stuff to do these next few days and Mariah can't keep watching him."

"Are you serious? I got tour rehearsals and shit, how she expect me to watch him?"

"Nigga call yo mama or something. This yo son you gotta make it happen."

"Whatever man." I took Landon out his seat.

"You haven't seen him in two weeks I thought you'd be hype as hell to see him. Guess I was wrong."

"It even like that, I just got a lot going on too. Shit way more than her. The fuck is she doing? Nothing!"

"Aye chill on my sis. She making money moves to make sure your son always straight."

"If you say so."

"Why the fuck y'all beefed out? Shit was just all good now y'all back at each other throats. All of a sudden I became the spokesperson for the both of y'all."

"Your sister tripping like always. Nothing new."

"Tripping about what? I'm not about to let you tell me bits and pieces."

Exhaling I relaxed more into the couch. "She found out that Kayla stays here with Hoody."

"Nigga WHAT?!"

"Yeah. Her and Syren."

"Why?"

"Hoody asked and I said I didn't care.....I didn't think it would've been that big of a deal. It wasn't like I was chilling with them. They were just here."

"It don't matter bro. This woman almost ruined your girl life. She wouldn't have been laying up in my shit. If Hood wanted them to have some place to stay he should've got them a place.....damn man."