Fiftyfour

Chapter Fiftyfour Chris Brown Memorial Day Weekend - Miami, Florida

Chapter Fiftyfour
Chris Brown
Memorial Day Weekend - Miami, Florida

It's that time of the year again! Memorial Day weekend and once again I'll be spending it in Miami. It's also the anniversary of when Mya and I first met. It might be corny but I wanna do something nice for her. She's literally been spoiling me all month. For Mother's Day I sent her to a spa and bought her some jewelry and cooked her dinner, she loved that. She sucked me up real nice right after. Head was so good you'd think it was Father's Day.

Anyway,

Landon and I were chilling while Mya went to a doctors appointment. I had a few days left here and the more I think about leaving my son my heart breaks. I wish I could work something out with Mya to have them in LA with me but she ain't feeling it and I'm not about to pressure her.

My phone rung next to me. It was a FaceTime call from Sinko. I hit answer then put the phone in front of me.

"Wassup broski." He said. "Ayyyye, it's LanLan! Waddup god son."

"Hoody would kill you if he heard you say that shit."

"Fuck Hoody." 

I chuckled. "What up boy?"

"Shit I was thinking about heading back to Miami since it's Memorial Day weekend. Last year was lit, I need that again."

"Yeah, shit was dope."

"You and Mya got something planned or y'all chilling?"

"I don't even know. I haven't even talked to her about it but I will when she get back. She probably wanna chill."

"Come on now, this Mya we talking about. Sis about to turn up after not being able to for so long. And if she say she turning up, call me because me and the bros on the next flight."

"Alright man, I'll hit you up."

"Alright...see you Lan!"

Landon moved his little head causing us to laugh. "See you Bro." I said.

"See you."

I placed my phone down, then readjusted the baby. He's definitely going to be spoiled. All I do is hold him. He's just so precious and tiny.

The front door opened and I could hear Mya talking on the phone. Her keys hit the table then her purse. I guess she heard the tv because made her way into the family room. She had on this black jumpsuit that looked like it was painted on her. She removed her glasses then walked up to me and kissed the baby, then kissed my lips. I pulled away but she pulled me back. My tongue slid in her mouth making her sit her phone down as if nobody was on it.