Three

Chapter Three Mya Anderson Miami, Florida - Memorial Day Weekend (Saturday)

Chapter Three
Mya Anderson
Miami, Florida - Memorial Day Weekend (Saturday)

Miami we live baby! The city is beyond crowded. I'm not surprised because it happens every year. So many people in my building were leaving, especially the older ones just to rent out their apartments to the tourists. I should've done that and just stayed at my parents. But then again, people are dirty and might steal some shit causing me to beat some ass. And that's something I don't have time for. So I'll just stay in my own place.

The girls have been here since the night at the bar. They went and got their things. It's cool, I'm always lonely. Maybe that's why I'm always out in the streets or having somebody son with me. I know you're probably wondering why I'm not in a relationship and don't take them seriously well because nowadays nobody takes relationship serious. Being in love is a joke and guys feel like the moment they show a single second of sincerity, they're weak or something.

So I took all of my little feelings and locked them away. Now I'm not just sleeping with random guys but I'm definitely living my life. I don't believe in meeting a dude at a bar and just fucking them. It's too many diseases out here and these niggas are like allergic to the damn doctors.

The guys I deal with are ones that I've known for a while and always had an attraction to and decided to act on it. I'm not going to sit up here and act like I was just in some horrible ass relationship that turned me this way, I'm just going based off what I see and what I see is a bunch of bullshit. Play the game like these niggas and you'll be happy and stress free. I learned this from Kayla, we're basically the same way. We all watched Mariah go through hell with her husband and I think that's why she keeps him away. He basically controls her every move. Relationships aren't a supposed to be like a dictatorship. It's supposed to be about love and compromising.

Anyway, we were all getting ready for this day party. I had just got done getting dressed

There was no make up today and a cap on my head due to my hair not being done

There was no make up today and a cap on my head due to my hair not being done. I'm saving all the glam for later on tonight and Sunday. Once everything was to my liking, I went out to the living room. Kayla was sitting on the couch and Asia was in the kitchen. "Where's Mariah?" I asked.