Sixtytwo

Chapter Sixtytwo Chris Brown Private Family Waiting Room

Chapter Sixtytwo
Chris Brown
Private Family Waiting Room

We've been in this waiting room for hours trying to get updates on Tim but they aren't telling us anything and I can see how nervous it's making his sisters. Their mom and dad were on the way to the hospital. They were just getting the last few things done before they officially came to LA but it looks like they'll be settling here a lot sooner than a couple weeks.

"Baby you want some food? Something to drink?" I asked Mya.

She looked up at me and shook her head. "I'm not hungry."

I kissed her forehead then held her closer. "He's okay baby, don't stress."

"Then why won't they tell us anything? I'm so nervous it's making me sick to my stomach. I just wish Tim was more careful."

Exhaling, I kissed her again. Honestly I didn't even know what to tell her at this moment. I wish Tim was careful too. That's my bro and this the last situation I wanna see him in.

"So.....what kind of wedding do you want?" I asked. I wanted to clear her head a little bit. I'm sure this is something she wouldn't mind talking about.

"I want it to be different. I'm not wearing white, or cream or none of that."

"So what color you gone wear? Black?"

She elbowed me. "No....I kind of want to keep this emerald thing going. It's this dress designer that I'm obsessed with on Instagram and he has this dress that has emerald stones on it and I think it'll be perfect."

"Okay emerald and what other color?"

"I'm thinking gray but I don't know. If not that then gold."

"This might be dope."

"Might? Look who you're talking to babe. It will be dope."

"Cocky ass. I'm in charge of our honeymoon, just so you know."

"Okay, I trust you. That Maui trip was amazing even though it was two days."

"We're going somewhere dope, just wait."

"I can't believe we're getting married. I never would've thought that in a million years I'd have a child by Chris Brown or be your wife. Funny how things work."

"I never thought I'd get married but I love you so fucking much. I'd never want to drag you along for years and years, that ain't cool. So I decided to man up and put a ring on it."