Fortyfour

I wanted to update especially after all my ranting lately lol, I'm very tired though so please excuse mistakes.

Chapter FortyfourMya Anderson Thanksgiving

Chapter Fortyfour
Mya Anderson
Thanksgiving

I sat on the couch, I'm patiently waiting on this food to be done! I've been starving all morning just so that I can eat all that I want. My baby probably in my belly cussing me the fuck out. My Pooh stays fed.

Grabbing my phone, I posted the picture Mariah took of me.

Whew, they about to go crazy with the are you pregnant? questions!

I've been thinking of how I'm going to announce it. That's something I'll have to discuss with Chris once I no longer want to put his nutsack in a blender. I'll know he'll come up with something dope.

Still can't believe I'm pregnant by this fool.

Ugh, I said I wasn't going to think about him today. Getting off the couch, I walked into the kitchen. "Daaaaaaad."

"Mya if you're about to ask me when the food is going to be done, you can turn back around and go in the living room."

"I'm hungry though!"

"Make you a sandwich Mya." My mom said.

I almost cussed her out. "Not happening." Walking over go the stove I started lifting up the foil to see what was done and when I got to the macaroni pan my eyes grew and stomach growled. "We just hit the jackpot Pooh." I whispered to my stomach. I quickly grabbed a spoon and scooped some out and ate it.

You ever had something so good all you can do is shake your head. That's me right now.

"If you weren't pregnant, I'd pop you." My dad said.

I smiled. "You saw that?"

"Yes we watched you attempt to be sneaky."

"I'm sorry, the macaroni was calling my name."