Thirtysix

Chapter Thirtysix Mya Anderson Katsuya Hollywood - 12:45pm - Two Weeks Later, Two Days Before Chris Leaves

Chapter Thirtysix
Mya Anderson
Katsuya Hollywood - 12:45pm - Two Weeks Later, Two Days Before Chris Leaves

I pulled up to Katsuya Hollywood, a nice sushi place not too far from my store. I had been working hard all day when someone invited me to lunch.

After checking my hair and makeup, I climbed out the car and headed inside. My hair was finally hidden under a lace front that looks like it was done by god himself. After Chris broke up with me again, I kind of became depressed. I just locked myself in my room trying to see if I can figure out where the hell things went wrong.

But thanks to Mariah, Eva and EJ I was able to pull myself back up. I shouldn't sit around and stress over someone who can easily toss me to the side. I know that whole 'we can't trust each other' was some bullshit. Chris wants to be a hoe overseas, simple as that. I would've respected him much more if he was all the way honest with me. I'm not a soft bitch. Yes I love you and I know you don't want to break my heart or whatever but don't try to sugarcoat nothing for me. If you love me, tell me what's up.

Ugh! I'm getting angry again.

Calm down Mya.

Glancing around I looked for my lunch date. When I finally spotted them I smiled and headed their way.

"Hey mama J." I gave her a hug.

"Hi beautiful, how are you?"

"I'm okay, how are you?"

"I'm good, I love your hair."

"Thank you." I sat down. A few days ago Mama J text me to check up on me because I wasn't there when her and Royalty came over. We exchanged numbers the last time she brought Ro to see Chris. I didn't expect her to want to have lunch or anything but when she asked I couldn't resist. This lady has an amazing aura that you want to be around. Her son must get his spirit from his daddy.

"I saw that your store is finally open and doing well. I'm so happy for you."

"Thank you so much. You have to come by and pick some things out."

"Most definitely will be doing that. And you have to promise me that you'll come support my line."

"Of course. How's Royalty?"

"Amazing, growing by the day. Reminding me more and more of my son. They are so identical it's scary at times."

"Yeah, just from playing with her twice I can see it. From the faces she makes, to her being so silly, it's adorable and crazy at the same time. If she were a Taurus it would've been insane."