Before It Ends❤️

Hey Guys,

So before the epilogue I just wanted to write this and tell you that you are the best supporters ever!!! I never in a million years would've thought this book would be as popular as it is. To just be scrolling somewhere and see someone talking about it, I heard that a girl suggested it on tik tok, like I'm almost at 1million reads. It's insane.

This is definitely my best piece of work. I'm not even sure I can top it but I promise I'll try.

The reason I didn't want Checkmate to have a sequel was because they were already super rocky at the beginning and everything is soooo perfect right now that I don't want to ruin it. But I was kind of thinking like it would be dope to see how they're managing the married life.

As you know Tim is getting a book but like I said before I don't want it to focus so much on Mya and Chris. They will have their moments but not too many.

Someone mentioned a book about the kids as they got older, that would be cool.

I don't know.

But as of right now there will be no sequel....that could change though. Or maybe a prequel about Mya's wild life.

I wanted this book to feel so damn real and I think I mastered that, which made me feel good. I've paid so much attention to Chris crazy ass that it got easy to mimic him. Thankfully that habit stopped cause he stressed me out last year. Whew!

I wish I would've made it as kinky as I wanted it to be. Like Chris and Mya was supposed to be FREAKY! Mya is into women, I gave a little peek at her bachelorette party and I thought about a threesome but opted out. I wanted them to fuck wherever whenever but nope. I dimmed it down a little bit.

At first I didn't want Mya back with Chris but they're too dope to keep apart. She was supposed to play him waaaay longer than she did at the beginning but I couldn't help myself. Landon was supposed to be born in the sequel because I did originally plan to make one, hence them not getting back together. They we were supposed to bump into each other like a year later after a long game of cat and mouse.

But I changed my mind on all of that!

It worked out perfectly though.

Anyway just wanted y'all to know that I appreciate you very very much! You guys are amazing.

Thank you
Thank you
Thank you!

❤️

New stories coming soon.....