Fortynine

What should Mya and Chris name the baby? 🤗 I have a name in mind but I'm not sure if I want to use it, so I want to see what you guys come up with

Chapter Fortynine
Chris Brown
Los Angeles Psychiatry - Three Weeks Later

After my trip  I definitely needed to come talk to my therapist. Miami left me in my feelings for some odd reason and I didn't want to act on those feelings and end up leaving heartbroken.

"How was Miami Chris?" My psychiatrist asked.

"Really good. Better than I expected."

"I saw the announcement. It was really heartwarming. And congratulations on your son."

"Thank you, I'm so excited. Can't wait for him to get here."

"You're welcome, and how did Mya take everything?"

"Man she loved it. When I first got to Miami things were a little rocky because she wanted me to hurry up announce her pregnancy. I asked her to wait I guess she just didn't expect it to be this long. That caused her to get a little upset and we argued a bit but once this happened it's like things shifted. The rest of the time there we were cool."

"How cool?" His eyebrow arched. I know what he meant by that though.

"If you're wondering if we had sex, the answer is no. I mean it almost got to that point the night of the announcement, we were both high off emotions and just happy and embracing the love in the air. When we got back to her place the sexual tension was heavy. We're both not having sex and when it comes to her sex it's very addictive to me and it was hard to walk away but we both decided it was best if we didn't take that step."

"Wooooow, I am very proud of you. The growth is showing Chris."

"Thank you...I'm really trying."

"I gotta ask though, is this therapy more for you or for her."

I chewed on the inside of my cheek, trying to find the right answer. "Honestly both of us.... I want to be a better man for myself and my children first but I definitely want to become a better man for Mya. I see a future with her. And this one is different than the one I thought I wanted with women I've date before."

"I'm glad you mentioned your children. You know they say what you dish out usually comes back in the children you have. You have a daughter, she's 4 now correct?"

"Yeah."

"This is around the age where children really begins to notice things. Her personality is building more and more. She's like a sponge absorbing everything, let's fast forward to Royalty being 18, she meets a guy, she brings him to meet you and the minute he begins to talk, you feel like you're staring at yourself. What emotions would you feel if your daughter brought home somebody like you?"