Thirtynine

The craziness that this book is going to possess! Whew chiiiiiile lol

Chapter ThirtynineMya Anderson Los Angeles County Jail - Four Days Later

Chapter Thirtynine
Mya Anderson
Los Angeles County Jail - Four Days Later

I stood near the front waiting for my things to be collected. Can't believe I just sat in fucking jail for, four long ass days! All I did was throw up and cry. They tried to revoke my bail but I have Mark and Diane working with me so now I'm out on bail.

The bitch ass cop brought me my bag and I snatched it out of his hand. These men in here are sick! You would think they'd have women in charge but no.

I want to kill Kayla!

Walking to the front a black Escalade sat outside. As soon as I walked out the door, the back door opened and Mark stepped out and my mom was right behind him. I tried to hide the shocked/scared look on my face. Mariah must've called her.

"Hey ma." I said with a smile.

"Don't hey ma me!" She yelled.

"Let's get you out of here Mya." Mark said while helping me to the car. Me and my mom sat in the back and Mark climbed in the front.

"Okay so here's what's going on Mya, so your sister filed the report like we expected.....it wasn't from the cops seeing the videos but the videos makes it look like your sister was completely innocent and you just struck her for no reason but that's not the case. The prosecutor is fighting for you to really be charged but me being who I am, I'm not about to let that happen. We got your mom here and hopefully she can talk to your sister and get the charges dropped before any talks of going to court come about. But if that does happen don't worry Mya, you'll be fine."

I just nodded. I'm ready to get home and get in a shower, then I'm locking myself in the room.

The rest of the ride was quiet, as soon as we pulled up to my house I quickly got out the car and hurried inside. As soon as I started up the stairs my mom called my name. I stopped walking and went back down.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Come sit down, let's talk."

"Mommy I'm ti—."

"I don't think I asked you that. Come sit down."

Ugh! I don't know why she about to start tripping on me! Her daughter started all of this.

"Yes ma?"

"I just want you to know that I'm very disappointed in you and your sister. This did not have to get this far."