Twentythree

Chapter Twentythree Chris Brown Mya's House - After Round 1

Chapter Twentythree
Chris Brown
Mya's House - After Round 1

Mya and I sat across from each other with the living room table between us. A bottle of Hennessy and blunt being passed back in forth while we played monopoly and ate a bunch of junk. She only had on my shirt and I was in my briefs. How did we end up doing this after fucking? I don't know. But I'm enjoying it.

"Chris." Mya called before taking a pull from the blunt.

"What?"

"I got a serious ass question that I really need you to answer."

"I'm listening."

"How long did it take you to learn how to properly say attention?" She stared at me then burst out laughing like that was the funniest shit she ever heard.

"Nigga fuck you."

"Ol atenten head ass." She fell on her back, tears falling from her face.

"Shut up before I atenten this dick in your mouth."

"You say that like I won't enjoy it. You know you fucking with a real freak baby."

I smirked before shaking my head. "Bring yo freaky ass over here, fuck this boring ass monopoly game."

She stood up and walked over to me then straddled my lap. I took the blunt from her and hit. After blowing the smoke out my mouth I looked at her, she was already staring. I kissed her lips. "What you want to do for your birthday?"

Mya rolled her eyes. "I ain't thinking about a birthday honestly. I just want to be with you."

"You know you'll be with me but I still want you to enjoy your day baby."

"I was excited about it but I'm just not in the mood anymore."

"Well get back in the mood. I know it's been a lot of bullshit happening but don't let it take away from you being excited for your big day. We gone turn up for you baby."

She smiled. "Thank you."

"No problem."

It got quiet. Mya laid her head on my shoulder. I heard her phone unlock. "Did you know that Confidence is like my favorite song ever?" She asked.

"Naw. I didn't know."

"I just love the vibe. It's so chill."