Seventyfive

Landon ^^

Chapter Seventyfive
Omniscient
Los Angeles, California - Two Years Later

Chris's Lamborghini pulled through the gate of their Sherman Oaks home and made his was into the garage. He had just got home from doing a few shows and being in New York for two weeks. He missed his family. It was 4 in the morning so he expected everyone to be sleep.

But they weren't.

As soon as Chris opened the front door, his son came running towards him. "DADDY!" Landon screamed. Chris eyebrows furrowed as he wondered why this four year old was still woke.

"Man what you doing up?"

"Me and Royalty watching movies."

"Don't y'all both got school tomorrow?"

"Mommy said we don't have to go."

Chris mouth twisted up. "Sure she did. Let's go man." He grabbed Landon's hand and made their way upstairs and into his room. Royalty sat on her brothers bed looking like she was going to pass out at any moment. "RoRo."

She looked at her dad then yawned and waved. "Hi dad."

"Lay down Ro, you're fighting your sleep."

"Landon keeps waking me up."

"Lan, you gotta go to sleep man."

"Can I sleep with you and mommy?" Landon asked.

"No sir you can not." Chris picked up Landon and laid him in his bed. "Go in your room Royalty."

"I'm too tired to go anywhere." She just laid back.

"Alright." Chris laughed. "I'm about to go check on Mya, Landon I'll be back and you better be sleep man."

Landon laughed while nodding his head. His dad knew he'd be sneaking around the house as soon as he walked away. Landon is very active and hard to keep up with sometimes. Chris tries to be mad but he realizes that his son is just a reincarnation of him.

Walking into his room, he smiled at the sight of his wife fast asleep. Before bothering her he went to take a shower, he hated being in the same clothes for too long.

After his quick shower he slid in their California king bed and rubbed her face she started moving around.

"Landon take yo bad ass to bed!" Mya yelled since he'd been bothering her all night. Hearing Chris's laugh made her eyes open. "Oh my goodness I thought you were that crazy child of yours."

"Naw, I just made him lay down. He met me at the door when I walked in."

"What time is it?"

"Almost five."

"Oh naw, he needs to be sleep." Mya tried to get up but Chris stopped her.

"He should be straight now. Well he told me you said he didn't have to go to school tomorrow."

"Oh so he's a liar too now?"