Six

Chapter SixChris Brown Memorial Day (7:19AM)

Chapter Six
Chris Brown
Memorial Day (7:19AM)

My head buried more into Mya's chest and my arms held her tighter. Three rounds of good ass sex then we were knocked out. I got ready to leave but she told me to stay. I wanted to say I couldn't but I'm telling you this woman has a spell on me. Instantly I was back in bed and now she coddling me like I'm a bitch.

Mya began to move around, then I heard her groan. I loosened my grip on her just Incase she wanted to move. She stretched until her muscles cracked then she sat up making my head move down to my lap. "Oh my god what time is it?" She asked.

I looked at the clock in front of us. "7:20." I stood up off the bed and stretched then grabbed my pants.

"Last night was uh....interesting." She smiled.

"Interesting?"

"Things weren't supposed to get this far. You know that."

"Yeah, I was supposed to be kicked out after the couch. But when I put it down, you couldn't resist."

She rolled her eyes. "As I recall you came back over to me after I told you to leave. So that means you couldn't resist."

"You blessed Ma, I'm not even about to lie to you."

"You're not too bad yourself."

I smirked while rubbing my fingers through my hair. There was an awkward silence. I looked at her and she was just staring down at her nails.  "Plan on coming to LA any time soon?"

"Was thinking about going next month. I need to find a building for my store. Haven't really sat down and planned out my trip yet. I have to make sure my store is all set here before I go."

"Let me fly you out."

"No."

My eyebrows furrowed. "Why?"

"Chris I don't need you to fly me out. Then next you want me to stay at your house. I'm good."

I nodded. "Well shit I'm not about to beg you. I'll gladly keep my money in my pockets."

"Good."  She nodded.

"Great."

"Awesome."

"Amazing." I gave her a toothless grin.

"Ugh, you're annoying, get out."