Fiftysix

A day late...i know

Chapter Fiftysix Chris Brown Mid July - Los Angeles, California

Chapter Fiftysix
Chris Brown
Mid July - Los Angeles, California

It's been almost two months since we all headed back to LA and so far everything has been going good. Mya moved back into the house she previously had and Tim been at my crib. That's my brother so I don't mind. Mya told me that her parents would be moving here soon.

But anyway, today is the day Mya and I made things official last year. I don't know if this should be considered our anniversary due to us breaking up but oh well, ima still celebrate with her.

The last couple weeks, we've both been busy. I'm planning my Indigoat tour, something she doesn't about yet but I got something up my sleeve. And Mya has been working on a third location and looking for a vendor for children's clothes. I love the fact that my baby hustles. That makes me want to just give her everything.

Tonight I planned something special for us. I had Eva go buy her an outfit. I told her something simple but still sexy. I set us up a nice dinner at Nobu since it's her favorite. They gave us a private room so that we wouldn't be bothered.

Honestly Mya and I haven't seen each other in almost two weeks. We've just been so busy. Tonight is really needed. She made sure I got to spend time with Landon though.

Pulling up to her house, I grabbed her bags then headed inside.

The smell of food ran up my nose, making me head into the kitchen. Mya and Mariah was cooking. Landon sat in his little chair knocked out. I crept behind Mya and wrapped my arms around her.

"Oh my goodness." She jumped. "You scared me."

I laughed before kissed her cheek. "Hey baby."

"Hi my love." She leaned back and kissed me.

Moving away from her, I went over to Landon and just kissed his chubby cheeks over and over. "Mariah, you still watching Landon for me tonight?"

"Yes I am." She answered.

"And why is she watching Landon?" Mya asked.

"Follow me." I grabbed her hand and headed upstairs. When we got into the room, I locked the door then showed her the bags. "Happy Anniversary."

She looked at the bags then at me and smiled. "Happy Anniversary." Mya wrapped her arms around me and kissed my cheek. "Would this even be considered our anniversary though?"

"I don't know but it don't even matter."

"I wish I would've gotten you something."