Seventy

I think I owe you guys this. Hope you enjoy 😊

Chapter SeventyMya Anderson Sherman Oaks, California - Valentines Day

Chapter Seventy
Mya Anderson
Sherman Oaks, California - Valentines Day

Our first Valentine's Day together and I'm exciteeeeeed. Chris and I are experiencing a lot of things for the first time and so far every moment has been perfect. Christmas was beautiful, New Years was lit, we moved into our house last month, and now the day all about love.

He told me to pack a bag for the weekend and be ready by 10. Mariah was here picking up Landon. I can't believe my baby will be one in three months. He grew up too fast. I've already started planning his party. It's definitely going to be something epic. Chris hasn't sold his other house yet so that's where it'll be and since it's empty besides his arcade we can do whatever we want.

"Bitch I don't know why you packing clothes, you know y'all about to be fucking wherever y'all go." Mariah said.

I laughed. "Girl fuck you. We do more than have sex."

"Like what?"

"There has been plenty of times when we've just enjoyed each other company, we go on dates, we go shopping, we watch Netflix and watch all our favorite shows. We have some of the deepest conversations. It's not just us going at all the time."

"Well it's Valentine's Day, be as freaky as you wanna be."

"Say no more."

"Have you ever heard of a pink kitten?"

"A what?"

"It's this pill that you take and it heightens your sex drive."

"Ooooou, tell me more."

"It makes you feel everything ten times more. I tried one before with my ex and Mya, we fucked from dusk til dawn. I orgasmed so much, I thought I'd have to go to the ER."

"Oh my goodness! I think I'll pass."

"Don't be wack. Try one."

"You want me to come back pregnant or something? This body has to stay fit, I'm getting married in 10 months."

"You and Chris are freaks, this should make it even better."

I thought about it for a minute. This does sound like fun.....or a disaster waiting to happen. "Where do I get one from?"

"The gas station."

"Oh naw, you want me to take a pill from the fucking gas station!"