Twentyseven

Excuse any mistakes! Wanted to post before I clocked in

Chapter TwentySeven
Chris Brown

Hoody passed me our third blunt of the night. I was so high right now, I could probably shake hands with Jesus. Glancing over my shoulder focused on the stairs, wondering if Mya was ever gone come down. I know she ain't still sleep.

"Bro you gone pass it back?" Hoody said grabbing my attention.

I laughed. "Oh shit my bad my nigga." I passed the blunt over to him.

"You sure Mya cool with us having a party? I think we should've got her a birthday cake or something. Made it about her." Keeis said.

"I'm sure she knowing what's going on. She ain't said shit so I guess she cool." I shrugged.

"It ain't like her to not turn up with us though. She probably mad as hell." Hoody said.

"When I checked up on her earlier she was sleep, so she probably still knocked out. The girl can sleep through anything."

"It's loud as hell, she can't be that tired." He stood up. "Ima go make sure she good since it seem like you ain't."

"I don't think she want to see you bro." I laughed.

"Well she gone see me. Sis know it's all love." After that Hoody walked away.

"Mya been sleep a lot lately...she ain't pregnant is she?"

"Naw man, not yet."

"Not yet? You trying to knock her up? Already?!"

"Yes nigga, I am. That's my baby. She's rare and I'm going to give her something that'll keep her around me forever. I love that girl man."

"Well why not marry her? A baby don't mean shit, you should know that."

"You sound just like her ass. I just can't imagine myself as a husband. Everybody know I ain't with that marriage bullshit. It's just a piece of paper."

"It can be more than that. I think you should marry Mya."

"Speaking of Mya, I can't find her." Hoody said.

My head quickly turned towards him. "What?!"

"Ain't nobody upstairs. I asked her people if they saw her they said no."

"The fuck?" I got up from my seat and started walking around the house. Random bitches trying to grab me and I keep snatching away. Rushing upstairs, I went into the room and dialed Mya, it went straight to voicemail. Then something told me to check the closet, all of her stuff was gone.

How the fuck did she leave out of here with luggage and nobody saw that shit?!

I tried calling her number again and got the voicemail again. Heading back downstairs, I went over to her sisters. "Did y'all see Mya wall past?"

"No, why does everybody keep asking us that?" Kayla asked.

"Because she left, like she gone, her bags and everything are gone!"