Q U I D D I T C H 〄 world cup

E M B E R

E M B E R

"Why are we walking so early?"I asked while rubbing my eyes. Red nods while yawning. "Trust me, once we get to the surprise place, you'll regret wanting to go home!"Maple says as our uncle door opens.

"Good morning girls! Boys lets get on with it!" Uncle  Arthur yells into the burrow. Everyone spills out and the last ones to exit were Ron and Harry, and they are both rubbing their eyes.

I turn my head slightly to see a girl, with her hair in a low ponytail, looking straight at me. I walk to her and put out my hand. "My name Ember! Ember Weasley!"I chirp and she slightly smiles, shaking my hand.

"Pleasure to meet you, I'm Hermione, are you Rons cousin or secret sister?" She asks and I chuckle. "I'm their cousin, I'm guessing your Ron's girlfriend?"

Hermione let out a loud shocked laugh then shook her head. "Me? With Ron? No, w-we are just friends!" Hermione says while laughing and wiping invisible tears. "Right," I mumble and turn towards the rest of the group. "Right everyone, this way!" Uncle shouts and we started walking.

Red walks with Ginny and Hermione as I walk with Fred and George. "I can't wait to see their reactions!" Maple says to uncle. "Ron, where are we actually going?" I hear Harry ask.

"Don' know," Ron reply. "Hey, dad! Where are we going?"Ron asks uncle. Uncle yells at him and I let out a sigh, while rolling my eyes, as sweat starts to form behind my ear.

"Now now cousin, we're almost there," George says smugly. I glare at him while a small smile forms on my face. "If I continue to walk my legs are going to fall off," I say and they both laugh. "Do you want a piggy?"Fred asks and I nod. "Too bad, I'm not going to give you one!" he says and I huff in annoyance. "You people are amateurs!"I say and they both laugh again. "Arthur!" I hear a man yell. "It's about time son!"

"Sorry Amos, some of us had a bit of a sleepy start," the uncle says and turns towards Harry and Ron. Losers.

We stop walking and look at a man who stood beside a huge tree. "This is Amos Diggory everyone, works with me at the ministry," uncle mentions and a boy around Reds age jumped off a tree branch beside the two adults.

I turn to see Hermione, Ginny, and Red look at each other as they walk closer. "This chappy young man must be Cedric, am I right?"Uncle asks.
"Yes sir," Cedric replies and we continued to walk.  Maple lagged a bit to talk to Amos and so did Harry.