⌈ H O G W A S H ⌋

E M B E R

E M B E R

"Bye! I hope you have a great time there! Say hi to Dumbledore and the hat for me!"Maple yells and I wave at her.

We, my sisters and I, went shopping for our things for school and I now have a beautiful black raven, named Petal, she's so cute. We got Gryffindor robes because we know we'll get sorted into it. "Red, where are you going?" I ask her with my weak British accent. "I'm going to sit with Cedric and his friends!" She says and leaves me. I roll my eyes at her and I found an empty compartment.

I look out the window and I see children say goodbye to their parents, I never got to say goodbye to mine. Oh well, that's a story to tell never. The door opens and two girls enter.
"Angela! You can't always follow me around!" A girl with pigtails says.

She turns towards me with a little smile. "Sorry we had no choice but to go in here, everywhere else is full, the names Amy, this is my step-sister Angela, what's your name?" She asks while they both sit down across of me.

I notice she has a Slytherin robe and Angela have a Hufflepuff one. "My name is Ember Weasley, and yes, I'm related to Fred, George, Ron, and Ginny," I pointed out before they ask.
"I like you," Amy says. "You're American?"Angela asks softly. Amy rolls her eyes. "Obviously!" She says and elbows her.

"Yes, I'm American, I was born here, raised over in New York. My parents loved to travel, so I ended up being raised in New York," I say. "New York! I've always wanted to go there! Are the muggles nice in New York?" Angela asks. "What's a Muggle?"I ask. "People with no magic," Amy says slowly. "Oh, we call them No-Maj's but I suppose they called muggles here," I reply with uncertainty in my voice.

"Okay! Changing the subject, are you excited for Hogwarts?" Amy asks. "Honestly? No, I heard so many rumors about this school, I'm so going to judge it when I enter," I say with complete honesty. Amy laughs, "I think we are going to be best friends Em," she says. Angela looks down and I felt bad. "Of course I'll be friends with both you and Angela," I say and Angela looks up with a smile.

Amy sits back with a bit of annoyance on her face but I can tell she's happy that I agreed to be her friend.

Red and I walk towards each other and we go with the first years.
"I swear if I don't end up in Gryffindor, Maple is going to have me fucking head," Red mutters quietly so only I could hear.

We enter the castle and it's huge, but my old school was bigger. "Alright first years! I shall place the sorting hat on your head and you'll be sorted into your houses. Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, Gryffindor, or Slytherin," an elderly woman says.