'¯'•.•• Ⓝⓔⓦ Ⓨⓞⓡⓚ ••.•'¯'

Does anyone know what's the number of this chapter? I'm just curious

E M B E R

"I still can't believe your parents let you go," I tell Draco and he shrugs and runs his hands through my hair. "My father was against it but my mum convinced him to let me go," he says and I pick my head up from his lap. He pulls me onto his lap and I shake my head. 

"Don't leave me," he whines and hides his face into my neck. "Draco you are such a baby!" I tell him and he laughs.

"But I'm your baby," he says and looks at me. I smile and lean in, "That you are," I say and he leans in to kiss me but before our lips collide I pull away.

"Why?" he yells and his eyes go wide. I only shook my head and laughed. I peck his lips with mine and he smiles. "You know that I love you right?" he asks softly and I smile. "I know, and I love you too," I say. 

The speaker turned on and a women's voice was announcing our flight. I sigh and look at Draco. "Come on, we have a plane to New York to catch," I say while getting up. He grabs my bags in one hand and his in another.

"Oh n-no Draco I got it, it's fine," I say and grab my bag from his grasps. "Ember I'm trying to be a gentleman!" he exclaims and I roll my eyes. "Trust me you already are, now let's go before we miss the plane," I say and walk without him. He groans and catches up to me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUnTcJR0l5w

{lol I found this video and found it funny}

"Wow, it smells like...hot dogs," Hermione says while she gets off the plane. Her curly hair hits my face when the air hits us. "Hermione, you need a hair tie," I tell her as we get off. "My neck hurts!" Ron yells and Draco rolls his eyes while grabbing my hand. "This feels like a field trip!" Fred says while jumping off of the last step of the stairs. "Yeah to the cemetery!" George says and smacks the back of Fred's head. Idiots.

"Does it feel weird being back here Ember?" Harry asks me and I look at him for the first time since Reds death. I couldn't face him, I felt like he was hiding something important from me and he was the last person to see Red alive. Who knows if he is telling the truth about her death. "It does feel a little weird, I never imagined being back especially with Red," I tell him and he looks down and everyone gets off the plane. I turn around to see my family and friends and Snape?