✗ ۵ L E T T E R ۵ ✗

ThIS iS A WaRnINg- Lots of Drember, Smut/Lemon/Sex scene whatever - prepare yourself it's cumming 

lol, get it?

Also huge thanks to OfficialTomFelton for writing the smut because I can't write it because I suck peaches. 

E M B E R

E M B E R

I plopped down on Draco's bed. I heard a soft thump noise as the bed gave way to my weight. There was no one else in the room except Draco, his roommates were currently in the library studying. I didn't believe it though, all of his roommates looked like they had never studied a day in their life. "You sure they won't come back?" I asked for the tenth time, yes I was counting.

"I'm sure." A chuckle bubbled out of Draco. "Just in case." Draco locked the door, clearly, he did not remember that his roommates could easily get in. I rolled my eyes and patted on the bed, he sat down next to me. He brushed his fingertips across my neck and goosebumps rose on my skin. He doesn't stop there though, he lightly pressed his lips on my neck. 

He gently nibbled at my skin and a bubbly giggle jumped from my lips. "I love you Ember." He murmured into my neck. Butterflies with sharp wings started fluttering in my stomach. It sort of hurt but it was still quite enjoyable. A smile rose to my freckled cheeks.

"So let me get this straight, Ron doesn't want us to be together and he's making everyone in Gryffindor hate us?" Draco asks me and I nod, he then laughs. I roll my eyes and punch his shoulder softly. 

"I never really liked the Golden Trio anyway," he confesses and I give him a confused look. "But you would always agree to hang out with them," I point out and he rolls his eyes while he pushes me down on his bed and his gaze meets mine. "I would do anything for you," he whispers and he pecks my lips. His lips went to my neck again and I gasp as he bit me.

"Well, that kinda hurt," I tell him and he smirks. We kiss again and this time we didn't stop, the kiss got sweeter and more passionate. 

His cold ass hands went under my shirt and I gasp causing his tongue to battle with mine. (cringe level has finally risen)