♥ Whole New World ♥

One year later

E M B E R

"Molly, why am I so nervous? I mean it's just a wedding right?" I ask her and she pats my back, "It's your wedding dear, this is normal, I went through the same feeling when I was getting married to your uncle," she says and I slowly nod this is nothing scary, I am a badass.

"Did you shave?  Hermione asks me and I nod, "Everywhere?" she asks with an eyebrow raised, "Yes! When is the wedding starting? I need to eat as soon as possible!" I yell and Molly rolls her eyes.
"Right about...now," music began to play and my hands start to go clammy, I wipe my hands on my dress and uncle Arthur comes into the room. "Where is the bride- Ember...you look just like your mother," he says and I smile awkwardly.

"Thanks? You and Molly are walking me down the isle correct?" I ask him and he nods. They both grab my arms and link them into theirs. As my bridesmaids, Luna and Ginny with Hermione as the maid of honor, they begin to walk in front of me. We walk to the doors where Neville, Harry, and Ron were waiting. It was first Luna and Neville who walk down, then Ginny and Harry, then Hermione and Ron.

My heart beats faster and my eyes caught his gaze, everything stopped and it was only us. His eyes start to tear up as I walk closer to the altar. I swear if my stomach betrays me I'm walking out.

Molly and Arthur hand me to Draco and I stand by him, he smells good- do I smell good?

"Dear friends and family, we are gathered here today to witness and celebrate the union of Draco Lucius Malfoy and Ember Blue Weasley in marriage. In the years they have been together, their love and understanding of each other have grown and matured, and now they have decided to live their lives together as husband and wife," Professor McGonagall starts for us.

"May you always need one another; not to fill an emptiness, but to help each other know your fullness. May you want one another; not out of lack, but to feel the warmth of their touch. May you embrace one another; not to encircle one another, but to give comfort. May you succeed in all important ways with each other, and not fail in the little graces. May you have happiness, and may you find it in making one another happy. May you have love, and always find love, in the pursuit of loving one another."

Wow, okay, this is actually happening...wait- it's been happening what the fack! I hand Hermione my flowers before turning towards Draco.

"Do you Draco Lucius Malfoy, take Ember Blue Weasley to be your lawfully wedded wife, promising to love and cherish, through joy and sorrow, sickness and health, and whatever challenges you may face, for as long as you both shall live?"

Draco looks at me with a smile, "I do," he says and I gulp, wow...am I ready? Of course, I am, he is for sure the love of my life...

"Do you Ember Blue Weasley, take Draco Lucius Malfoy to be your lawfully wedded husband, promising to love and cherish, through joy and sorrow, sickness and health, and whatever challenges you may face, for as long as you both shall live?" she asks me, I look at Draco- then out to the crowd. "I do," I say once I turn back to him, he looks relieved and I swear I hear people sigh happily in the crowd.

Teddy Lupin came from behind Draco and threw the ring pillow on the floor before stomping off to his mom...what is that supposed to mean? Draco laughs before handing the rings to the professor and he takes the one that he supposed to give me. "Repeat after me Mr.Malfoy, 'I give you this ring as a visible and constant symbol of my promise to be with you, for as long as I live.'"

"I give you this ring as a visible and constant symbol of my promise to be with you, for as long as I live," he repeats, he softly grabs my hand before putting the ring on my finger. I smile at him and grab his ring. "Now...Ms.Weasley, repeat after me, 'I give you this ring as a visible and constant symbol of my promise to be with you, for as long as I live.'"

"I give you this ring as a visible and constant symbol of my promise to be with you, for as long as I live," I say and I quickly place the band on his finger, wow this is really awkward. "I proudly present to you Draco and Ember Malfoy! You may now kiss the bride, and there are also children here so...be sweet Draco," Minerva says and Draco is quick to place his lips on mine.

I close my eyes, kissing him back, this is the best day of my life.

16 years later

"Come on Viserion, Scorpius, we need to get you two on the train," I yell at my twin boys. "Mum! I wanted to see Albus, I forgot to give him back his Gameboy!" Scorpius yells, Gameboy? What's a Gameboy?

"You are going to see him on the train now, hug me before you leave," I tell them and they hug me. Draco puts down Antheia, our 9-year-old, and he hugs the boy's goodbye. Scorpius and Viserion hug their sister before climbing onto the train.

"Bye! I love you!" I yell as they climb on the train. "Bye mum, bye dad!" Viserion yells through the window. The train moves and it pumps away.

I turn towards my cousins, Harry and Hermione. "Antheia is going to hang out with her grandma, I have 10 bottles of wine at home, wanna join?" I ask them and they eagerly nod.

Hermione and Ron's daughter, Rose, walks in front as the rest of us lag. "I'd been dreading for them to leave," I confess and Hermione looks confused. "But they are your sons," she points out and I nod, "But that doesn't mean they aren't annoying, Merlin, Hermione," I tell her and she pouts while leaning closer towards Ron. "I'm actually trying to have wine," Ginny says and I smirk. "You Weasleys are crazy!" Hermione exclaims and I laugh.

"She's a Malfoy!" Draco yells and I laugh harder. "Let's go, guys, let's start another story."

The End