♥"ℍ𝕚𝕤 𝔹𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕖𝕟 ℍ𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕥."♥

Nothing bad will happen, you'll love this chapter

D R A C O 

one month later-

"I can't do that to her," I tell my father and he almost hits me with his cane. "End everything with her, I won't tell you again," he says and leaves the room. My mother turns to me with a sympathetic smile. "I'm sorry Draco, real-" "No! You aren't sorry, you will never understand this, I love her," I whisper and mother sighs. "I'm sorry Draco, he wants you to cut all ties with her."

"Mother, she's pureblood, can't they let her pass?" I ask in a pleading tone. "I'm sorry Draco,  but she is a blood traitor, you need to leave her now," she says sternly. "I hate you," I tell her and her face falls. "Draco-" "I hate you! I hate you, I hate you, I hate you!" I yell in her face and her eyes tear up and a sob crawled out of her mouth. She walks out of the room and I start to cry as I pull on my hair. 

"I love her, I love her, I love her."

"I'm so sorry Ember."

ˠ ˠˠˠˠ ☓ ˠˠˠˠ ˠ

"Ember can you follow me please?" I whisper in her ear and she glances at me and nods. She gets up from the table and reaches out for my hand but I brought it close to my side.

She gives me a look and we walk to the black lake. I turn to her and she sits down on the small boulder. "What's wrong Draco?" she asks and motions me to walk closer but I take a step back. I can't do this, not to her, I can't. 

"We need to break up," I tell her smoothly and her eyes widen and tear up. I  want to comfort her and just love her. But that would ruin everything I'm trying to accomplish right now. "Why?" she whispers and stands up.

"I-I don't love you anymore," I tell her and she gulps loudly. "D-do you love that Pansy girl?" Ew, never. "Yes." she sobs and covers her mouth and tries to stop them from coming out. 

Her tears fall- one following after the other, a thing I have to look at until one of us leaves, but I don't want to leave her. My heart breaks at the sight of her broken expression, how could they order me to do this? How could I not fight for her like she has done for me countless times? 

"I'm sorry-" she slaps me and walks away, I stood there frozen, I love her- I will always love Ember Blue Weasley.  

⋈⋈⋈

After Harry and I caught each other's eyes, I knew he had suspected me for the cursed necklace situation with Katie Bell. I quickly walk to the dark bathroom and I start to panic. He's going to kill me, Harry is going to kill me, Ember is going to kill me.

And it's all because I am weak, I can't fight for anything and because of that, I will lose everything. I take off my vest and turn on the water. I look at myself in the mirror, I'm so ashamed. 

I rinse my face with water and I begin to sob, why did I have to be a bloody Malfoy? 

"I know what you did Malfoy," I hear Pottahs voice behind me. I look in the mirror and I turn around to face him. "You hexed it didn't you?" he asks and I cast a nonverbal spell his way. He jumps away and he casts a spell towards me. I jump to the right and I took a deep breath. I cast another spell at him and it hit the water pipes. 

I crouch down and look for his feet then I noticed he was doing the same. I sent a spell but he got up in time. "Sectumsempra!" he casts my way and I fall back and into the water. I feel an intense amount of pain and I cry. I can't die, I need to tell Ember, I-I love her.

Harry walks towards me but doesn't do anything, just stares at me in shock. Snape paces into the bathroom and looks at me to Harry. Harry runs away and Snape heals me. 

"I didn't want to do it," I whisper to him and he stares at me with his ugly empty eyes. "I know," he says and gently helps me up. He takes me to my room and I close the curtains- smothering myself into the darkness. I lay down and my head hits the pillow- I look up at the dark ceiling. I can't seem to focus on anything but her. I'm so stupid...for letting her go. 

Someone knocks on my door but I really don't want to answer it. "Draco! Open up, It's important!" I hear Blaise yell on the other side of the door. "I don't want to talk Blaise," I tell him and he groans in annoyance. "It's about Ember! Something bad happened!"

I get and open the door, "What happened to her?" I ask him and he gulps. "She was blasted by something I-I don't know!" I push by him and I run to the infirmary. I open the doors and I see Embers older sister by her side and Granger on the other.

I look at Ember and there are scratches all over her body, she looks dead

-one week later

I hold Embers hand as she still lays unconscious, everyone had left to clean themselves up, but I couldn't leave her. "Ember please wake up I'm sorry for hurting you- I didn't mean to. Ember I love you so much," I whisper against her hand. After a moment her hand twitches, "Ember, Ember it's me Draco,"  I said a little loudly and her hand twitches some more.

"C' mon Ember you can do it, c' mon love, I believe in you."

Her other hand twitches.

"Ember wake up."

Her leg slightly moves.                                                                                          

"C' mon Ember."

Her eyes flutter open.

"Ember, I love -"

Her heart flatlines.