╚» W A R «╝

D R A C O

D R A C O

"Draco, you need to eat," mother whispers as I stare blankly at my food. "How could I eat when the guilt, anger, and worry are eating me alive? I wonder where she is, is she dead? Hurt? Or is she falling in love with someone else? I need to know if she is okay," I tell her and takes the plate of food. She leaves my room and I look out the window, I hope Ember is okay, hell I hope they all are, I can't help but feel like this is all my fault.

I hear a knock at my door and Bellatrix opens it, "Dracooo he requested your presence," she sings and I cringe in disgust. "What does he want?" I ask her and she smirks, "A favor."

•••

"Draco...do you know why I called you?" he asks as I sit before him with his back facing me. "The war is near and I'm going to need you to get my Horcrux from the room of requirements, can you do that?" he asks even though he's looking for one answer. 

"How does it look like...my lord?" I ask him as my voice cracks, in the end, I hate puberty.

"A diadem, the Ravenclaw diadem to be exact, can you do it?" He asks again, only this time more sternly. I nod my head and he motions for me to leave the room. What if I find it and destroy it myself? Ember would defiantly never leave me if I do, and I'll be a hero. Her hero.

E M B E R

"Neville! It's good to see you again," I tell him as I give him a hug, he blushes with a small smile on his face. "It's good to see you too Ember, the other's will think that too," he tells me and I nod hoping he's right. Many could think I joined you-know-who because I left when Dumbledore died. 

Neville opens up something and I hear some small chatter, "Hey, listen up you lot, I brought you a surprise," Neville says and Seamus says something back to Neville about Dumbledores brother, then he moves and we were revealed. "Wow, there's a lot of people in here," I blurt out and some laugh. We go down and we were greeted with lots of hugs and 'welcome backs'. 

"Okay okay! Let's not kill him before you-know-who gets a chance ay?" Neville says and Luna pulls in a hug. "Hogwarts was boring without you Ember," she whispers and I smile at her. "I bet it was Luna, how are you?" I ask her and she smiles and gives me a small shrug before standing next to Cho. 

"There's something we need to find, something hidden here in the castle," Harry starts and I look at him in confusion, is that why we came here? Not to get everyone out and bring them somewhere else? "Right, what is it?" Neville asks and we look at Harry- waiting for him to answer.