❃ 𝐻𝒶𝓁𝒻-𝐵𝓁𝑜𝑜𝒹 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒 ✾

E M B E R

E M B E R

Drαcσ, 

I hαvєn't hєαrd frσm чσu αll summєr, í'm dєвαtíng whєthєr σr nσt í shσuld gσ tσ чσur mαnσr. í'm wσndєríng hσw чσu αrє αnd í wσndєr íf чσur pαrєnts hαvє вєєn вσthєríng чσu αвσut αnчthíng σr αnчσnє. íf чσu dídn't knσw, í wαs híntíng αвσut mчsєlf. íf чσu αrєn't thαt вusч, plєαsє thínk σf wrítíng вαck tσ mє. íf nσt, cαn чσu just sєnd α sígn σr sσmєthíng, í dσn't knσw, αnчthíng rєαllч! í lσvє чσu, αnd í'll sєє чσu αt hσgwαrts sσσn.

fσrєvєr чσurs, €mвєr

                                                                                        one month later-

"Did you hear about what happened in London?" Hermione asks while looking up from her book. I wasn't paying any attention to her and neither was Ron. Something is wrong with Draco, I mean, yes I did kind of betray him last year with joining Dumbledores Army but he was keeping secrets too. And at the end of the year, we both forgave each other and we ended on a good note, so I don't understand what is going on.

"Hello? Why aren't you to listening to me?" Hermione asks and I look at her. "Sorry 'Mione, I just have a lot on my mind," I tell her and she gives me a suspicious look but she then turns to my cousin. While she and Ron have their conversation, I lean my head against the window of the train and I start to think about my boyfriend again. 

"I think I'm going to go find Draco," I inform the future couple and they look at me. "No, you're not!" Ron yells and I glare at him. "What do you mean no? You aren't the boss of me Rhonda," I sneer in his face and he rolls his eyes.

"Why are you still with him? He got you weeks of detention last year!" Ron says and I scoffed. "It wasn't his fault that he didn't know! I didn't tell him and-"

"And nothing! I bet my entire life savings, and that's a lot, that even if he knew about the army-he would tell Umbridge about it a split second earlier," Ron says and I glare at him. 

"Just because you had hated him for so long doesn't mean I have to Ron! I love him and you will respect that," I spat at him and he glares at me. The look in his eyes clearly shows what he is feeling, pure hatred. "Don't come crawling to us when he breaks your heart," Hermione whispers and I look at her in shock, she's against me too?

"You know what, fine! I don't need any one of you. If you don't believe me, well I don't really care," I tell them and I get out of the small corridor. I walk down narrow hall of the train and I look around for Draco. A door was open and I hear that Pansy girl talking and was going to walk away but I hear Draco's name.

"Draco...Draco told me he was going to break up with that Weasel girl soon," Pansy says and my heart stops for a split second.  "That's not true, he is a bloody dog for her!"  I hear another girl say. 

"No no, it's true, he told me last night and-" "Last night? You were with him?the girl asks Pansy. T-hat's not true, I know it isn't. "My parents spent a lot of time at the Malfoy Manor this summer and the last time they went I tagged along. I was in his room and he told me he was going to break up with her! Oh- and guess what," Pansy teases and the girls gasp.

"What?" I could sense that Pansy had a smirk on her face, "He kissed me, he told me, he loved me, and he's going to leave Amber for me."

No, she's lying, Draco loves me, he loves me more than anything. 

I turn around and I run inside an empty compartment. I close the door and I look up as my eyes begin to water. "You aren't going to cry right now, you are stronger than that," I whisper to myself and I begin to chuckle as I shake my head. I sit down and my little laugh dies.

"That little bitch is not going to compel me with her lies. Draco will never ever downgrade that low," I say and I thought of them being together and I shiver in disgust. He loves me, and only me...I know he does.

♘♘♘♘

"Draco!" I call after him as he walks with Snape. He turns around and I give him a small hug, he hesitantly gives me a hug. We part and Professor Snape had disappeared. Draco looks at me and I give him a small smile- in which he doesn't return.

We begin to walk towards the castle and we both don't say anything. Discluding right now, I look at him and I grab his hand... and he turns tense. "How was your summer Draco?"  I ask him and he tenses even more, okay, what the fuck is going on?

"My summer was okay...an' yours?" He asks without even casting a glance my way. I look out and I roughly let go of Draco's hand and from the corner of my eye, he turned to look at me with a slightly shocked face.

"My summer was great I was spending time with my new neighbor, you know Cormac McLaggen right? Yeah, he just moved in next door," I tell him emotionlessly, without even looking at him. He pulls my arm and I look at him in his pretty eyes. 

"You were with that Gryffindor the entire summer?" He asks and he squeezes my arm hard but not hard enough to hurt me. I smirk and his eyes narrow and they flicker to my lips and then to my eyes.

"I was, I had to do something when you weren't responding to my owls," I tell him and he scoffed while letting go of my arm. "So you were cheating on me then?" he asks and my heart breaks and my smirk fell. 

"How could you...ever think that? What's the point of cheating if you are in a relationship with someone? If I'm with you, I'm with you for a reason Draco," I tell him softly and my eyes water.

Please, please, please don't fall.
His eyes didn't soften, "And what is that reason?" he asks me in a dark tone and I look down. "I love you, Draco, you are an amazing person- I don't care what anyone else says," I whisper.

I look up and his angry face fell at the sight of my tears falling. "I would never cheat on you, I love you too much to do that," I add on and his face turns guilty. Guilty of what?

He hugs me and I hug him back, please don't let go.

Please don't let go.

Please don't.

"I love you," he whispers and I smile into his shoulder. "I love you more," I whisper and he softly chuckles as we pull away.

"Not possible, I love you the most," He says and he gently grabs my face and places his lips on mine and I smile as I close my eyes as I wrap my arms around his neck.

His arms fell to wrap themselves around my waist. We pull away and we hug again. Harry walks out of the train with a bloody nose and I want to go over there and ask him what's wrong.

But he's the enemy too.