∆ ĎĮÃϻỖŇĎ∇

I wonder what this chapters about ebuebo3f30bf039bgb3iv3npfie2wc;ken vCVn. 

E M B E R

E M B E R

"But why buy food when we have food here?" I ask Hermione who is literally pulling my feet. "We need to get you ready for Ron's party!" she yells and I still hang on to the bedpost. "What party?! Is he pregnant? Congrats!" I yell at her and she groans in annoyance. She drops my feet and runs out of the room, calling for Ginny. 

"Come on Ember we need to leave!" My cousin yells and I scream into my pillow before trashing around and getting off the bed. I look in the mirror and I notice my hair has gotten longer, ew I look like Ron. I grab the scissors and started cutting pieces of my hair and I threw it away. 

Hermione and Ginny barged into the bathroom they threw water all over me. "Why?!" "Because!"

Hermione went into mine and Draco's closet and Ginny prepared all of my makeup. "What are you two doing?" I yell at them and Ginny rolls her eyes. "Go take a shower, you smell like onions and roasted olives!" I smelled my armpit, oof I do. I jump inside the shower at turned on the water. I screamed and Ginny yelps, "What's wrong?" she asks, "The water was cold," I say and she screams. "Hurry up and clean yourself Em!"

This time I listened.

⋆⋆⋆

"Okay, can we put this in your hair?" Ginny asks as she holds up a small pearl pin. "No-" "We are putting it in," Hermione says and I cross my arms. "Is it really Ron's party? It's something else isn't it?" I ask them and they both shush me. 

"Did Draco put you up to this?" one again I was shushed. "Are you f-" "Pout your lips Ember, I'm putting on gloss," Ginny says and I angrily pout my lips. Hermione puts a small amount of blush on my cheeks and she hair sprays my hair.  Ginny puts away the lip gloss and I look at my face in the mirror. "Wow, I don't look ugly!" I tell them and they shake their head. 

"You aren't done yet Ember, now let's go into your bedroom," Hermione says and they both get out of the bathroom. "What is going on?" I mutter as I get up. I see multi dresses on my bed and I freak out. "Dresses? I think the fuck not!" I yell at them as I tighten my robe. "Ember, please!" Hermione yells and I roll my eyes, "The last time I wore a dress was the when we had the Yule Ball!" they both clasp their hands together and they give me a pout.

"Fine, just nothing white or black," I tell them and they smirk at each other then at me. "No promises!" 

⋆⋆⋆