The ø Y U L E ø Ball

D R A C O

D R A C O

"You're very annoying, you know that right?" I tell Ember as she plays with my hair. "Oh please, tell me something I don't know," she says and looks at me in the eye. She grabs my hand and she takes me somewhere, oh Merlin, is this finally happening?

She takes me into an empty classroom and I pull her into a kiss. "Draco?" I hear a man say behind me. I pull away from her and look over to see my mother. "Welcome to lesson number 2 Draco," Ember says with a smirk. I officially face my mother and she walks towards me. She gives me a hug, "I was going to ask how you were but I see you are just fine here with...this girl," My mother says. 

I walk closer towards Ember and wrap an arm around her shoulder. "This girl is Ember Weasley, we have a bit of a thing for each other," I said confidently. "Is she your girlfriend?" Mum asks. "No," Ember says at the same time as I say 'Not yet.' Ember gives me a shocked look. "You want to be with a Blood-traitor? You would ruin our reputation!"Mum shouts.

 I look at her with a glare, "I wasn't really asking for your opinion mother," I tell her. "Please get out if you don't respect my choice," I said and she crumbles to the floor. I stare at the pile of dust in confusion.

I turn to Ember, "What just happened?" I ask her and she smiles. "That was apart of your lesson, I've cast a confundus charm and made it seem like your mother was here. Once you showed a bit of confidence... it crumbled back to its form."

I shook my head and place it on her forehead, I look into her pure blue eyes, and I can help but feel something stir in my stomach. "Do you really want to be with me?" she asks and I whisper a 'yes'. "So...why don't you ask me now?" she asks and her eyes flicker to my lips. "We're in a dirty room and it's dark in here, when I ask you, I want it to be perfect," I say and she smiles. 

"You're one of a kind Draco," she says and places her lips onto mine.

❆❆❆ 

"As you know, the Yule ball is in a few hours, I expect you to know how to behave yourselves," Professor Snape says as he looked at all of us. We all nod and he leaves the Slytherin common room. Pansy sits next to me on the couch and bats her eyes, is she trying to seduce me?

"What do you want Pansy?" I ask her while scooting away from her. "I'm just sitting here...waiting for you to ask me to go with you to the ball," she says. "Actually Parkinson, I'm already going with someone," I tell her while looking at the green flames. "You asked someone already? Who is it?" she asks while having a bit of a fit.

 "More like she asked me, I'm going with Ember," I tell her and get ready to leave to my dorm. "A blood traitor? Draco how could you? I thought we had something special!" she exclaims. I scoff at her, "Why don't you face reality Pansy, you and I won't ever be anything more than acquaintances".