ˁ Two Endings ˀ

Moi (aka me)[aka the author] {lol}

"Run! Goyle set the entire place on fire!" Ron warns the others as he runs towards the door. "Goyle! You-" Draco gets cut off by his girlfriend, "You idiot!" she yells. She sends Draco a wink before grabbing his hand and running towards the exit. 

"Why did you have to bring them?" Ember asks as she tries to catch her breath. "I thought they would help!" Draco tells her as they jump out the room of requirements.

The diadem fell on the floor and Harry stabs it with a fang. Ron kicks it into the fire and three of Voldemort's head was formed in the fire coming straight for them. The doors close and Harry leans against the wall. 

"Harry...you good?" Ember asks him and he looks up at her. "Its the snake...it's the last Horcrux, I'm sure of it," Harry says and they all look at each other. Ember grabs a hold of Draco's hand and he holds it tightly. 

"I know where he is!" Harry says while Ron helps him. Blaise and Crabbe ran away because they didn't want to face Voldemort. The 5 of them run down the stairs- shooting at the people shooting at them. "Harry! Draco and I are going to stay here and fight, you 3 go find the snake," Ember says as she looks at a couple of kids on the floor crying in pain. 

Harry nods before running off with his two best friends on his side. "Draco...watch my back as I try to heal them okay?" she asks him and he smirks at her. "It would be a pleasure, beautiful," he says as he stupifies some of the giant spiders coming at them.

"Not the time to flirt Draco," she says and she focuses on the Hufflepuff boy in front of her.

"Hey, it's okay, just focus on me okay?" Ember tells him as she lifts his sleeve. "It's not going to hurt okay? Trust me," Ember places her hand on his arms and he winces but she tries to soothe him. "It's going to be just fine, why don't you tell me your names?" she asks the 3 boys and the one with the damaged arms sniffs before admiring the woman in front of him.

"I'm Alexander," he whispers and takes his arms back once it had been healed. "I'm Henry and this is Spartin, he can't talk," the boy beside Alexander says. Ember helps them up and she grabs the wand she found on the floor. "C' mon I'm going to take you to a common room, its the safest place right now," she says and they nod.

"Draco, we're moving let's go," Ember tells him as she grabs both Alexanders and Henrys hand. Draco grabs Spartin's and they rush towards the Gryffindor common room. "Deterrent," Ember yell as the death eaters fall to the floor. Draco, clearly impressed by his girlfriend, "Where did you learn that word?" he asks and she shrugs. "It just popped inside my head and I just happened to say it and then that happens!" she says.