Chapter 13

Greg Dean
I went back to my room when it was late. Will never went to school since he was fixed on not taking anyone. We were told to pack by Will and it seemed for good reason too. Lucifer was arguing with Will on something and I assume it's dangerous since Lucifer was very fixed on the idea of getting us home. I stuffed what I was wearing yesterday into Lucifer's bag. I think I put everything dirty in it. I grabbed it and glanced around the room, Jaime was in the shower with his clean clothes already, I'll give the bag to Tony in case he needs to pack anything. I get out of my room and go to his. 

The door was locked, I knocked twice, no answer.

"Tony I'm leaving the bag outside in case you need to store dirty clothes!" I said and dropped the bag. I saw Will talking to Lucifer, I decided to go see what they were up to, walking over quickly since I heard Jaime call out to me.

"Hey, Lucifer!" I said jogging to them. Will raised a brow. Lucifer stopped mid-sentence and glanced at me.

"Hey Greg, what's up?" He asked biting his lip. Will put his arm around Lucifer's shoulders watching me. I hugged myself. Chuckling nervously.

"O-oh well I was bored and wanted to know what the plan was for today, I mean class is tomorrow but today we're all free I imagine," I said. The mine could wait. I mean you just grab a hard hat and pickaxe. You get paid by the pound. Tony works there, I usually work at the mill and it's honestly the same.

"I have an id-'

'No!" Lucifer snapped at Will, Will only grabbed Lucifer's waist and laughed.

"It's beneficial and I'll pay. I'm sure the mines are just as dangerous, and Mister Rogers doesn't seem to understand words," Will's demeanour completely changed. His voice was calm, and cool while Lucifer seemed uptight and close to panic. Lucifer sighed before pinching the bridge of his nose. My heart ached, but in a way, this seems much more attractive. Each to their own I suppose.

"Fine, but you best watch him well," Lucifer growled. Will nuzzled his nose in Lucifer's shoulder.

"Of course-" Will stopped and straightened his posture. He adjusts the cuffs of his suit jacket- "off we go. Greg do keep up," Will said leading me to the diner. Lucifer smiled at me much more serenely, limping his way to Tony's room. I followed Will and for a starving man, he was fast. We sat down at the largest table and Tony seemed different. He had Sam on his lap but the way the aura of the room felt was completely...cold? I sat down.

"Alright Greg, Since you seem so keen on being with the devil, you best help him too. I mean what better way to get someone's attention than to help them with something they deem important?" Will purred. I shivered as he swayed his hips as he walked closer. He dug into his pocket and got out a handgun, dragging the tip across the table. I glanced away from the gun, Tony has Sam practically all over him like some whore. I noticed Mikasa, her flats exchanged for boots, stained with old red. She didn't wear her usual knee socks and pearls. No flowy skirts or dresses, simply tight leather pants and a black crop shirt. She had her blond hair in a tight bun. I felt my mouth go dry, I try to focus on anything but Will's feminine hips and the fact he had a gun right underneath my chin made it impossible. Where's Lucifer?

"We've been doing this lawyer thing recently but we all had run-ins with Lucifer. Whether it was a much more innocent situation is different. You want his attention, fine let's get you that. We have a case as we told you. Not only for a grade but for the matter of marriage of two men in love. We need all the help we can get. But that's not the real reason. You know the gangs in the south, well someone is messing too far and it's ruining my business and in turn, Lucifer's mom sniped. Hellhounds are grabbing files from up north and the borders of Germany. We have to get all we can from these stupid politicians. This is a play. Money. They do this so the real problems go unseen using the case so the gangs can go on," Will explained and remove the gun from my chin. I nodded.

"So what do I do?" I asked feeling the sweat go down my shirt and into my pants. Maybe it wasn't sweat but for sure it was hot.

"Oh, that's the easy part. We're gonna go pay Mr Rogers a visit. of course," Will said. Mikasa smiled and nodded.

"I received his address from Amber, he's been giving money to the judges and officials to bash the couple on the media. Amber is taking care of it," Mikasa said pulling a small piece of paper from her pocket. Tony takes it. Sam takes the lollipop out of Tony's mouth.

"Easily an hour's drive. I can get my boys to take out security as we get there," Tony said. Will nods. I take deep thought, into how these people are not what they seem. Will nods. He places a handgun on the table.

"How badly do you want him?" They stare at me. Suddenly this doesn't seem like a room of teenagers. This is a room of grown-ass murders. My hands shake as I reach for the gun. Mikasa pulls out a cigarette. What happened to no self-harming? I finally grabbed the weapon and hold it. The foreign object seems so light.

"When do we start?" I asked trying to seem powerful or at least confident. Will gives a cold smile, Mikasa takes her feet off the table and giggles and Tony just smirks with Sam. Will sat at the table. He pulled out a walkie-talkie.

"He agreed," Will said. The lights flicked on, and the silence of the room was sickening. I heard the chime of the bell that hung on the door.

"Good. Let's begin."