chapter 22

Wilbur
I touched my eye as I felt the nerves jumping. Oh, dear. Jaime snapped a leg off by accident. Greg's anger dissipates. So do the damn walls. I can see Michael running as a child after Lyola in the snow.

"Oh, I think we should hold this discussion later," I said. I stood up as quickly as possible. Jaime puts the chair down, he fixes it to the point it looked better before someone touched it.

Do you hear it? The sound of the thumping?

Watch as the walls begin to lose their shape and form into something, something of a distant memory.

"Will?" Greg said. Jaime decided to go upstairs, I heard McLennan invite Jaime to play Clue. I heard the sound of the wood being scraped against by the sound of the chair's legs. I want to tell him to stop, stop.

The snow is melting. The water rising.

"Stop that," but it's not my voice. I ripped my fingernail off. Greg looked concerned but had no fear in his eyes.

"I'd fuck you," I said. The thumping of my heart in my ears was deafening. There's this tsunami of emotion, but I can't bear to move. I watch the water building up, the shadow towering over me. It's close.

"What's stopping you?" Greg said. There's a crash. The water is freezing. Greg's on my lap, straddling me. He stroked my jaw with his thumb. Messy hair was now black and neatly brushed. I ripped his shirt off and bit into his shoulder, pained yet pleasureful moan.

"How indecent," I mumbled licking the area.

"You're gonna give me an infection," I heard as he shove my head back so I can go back to biting. I do, I left teeth marks, and bruises and couldn't stop damaging his pale skin.

"Drink a damn penicillin," I growled, He got off my lap and I quickly got up to shove him on the table. Greg's eyes widen. I remove my tie and bound his hands together.

"Will," Greg gasped as I undid his belt. I removed the black uniform pants. His face quite flushed,

"You're actually into being helpless prey. A pretty little rabbit watching as a fox gets closer," I whispered as my hand snaked up his leg. His legs shook as he fought to stay still. I grabbed the other leg of his and I yanked him so his feet could dangle off. I kissed the tip of his sex, Oh his thighs could use the colour. How wonderful he looks tied up.

"Do you-" Greg started to say before he had to suck in a breath as I let my fingers wander. I go to find lubricant in the drawer for 'everything'.

"Hmm?" I hummed finding a clean toy. It's much like a belt, a small jar around the end to keep all fluids. I tied it around his waist and placed his lovely cock inside the large jar, he wouldn't get hurt, not that he minds. The other toy was stuck onto the table, I put a nice amount of lube before moving him onto it. He yelped as he slid too fast. He whined, squirming in pain. The blush deepen as he struggled. I chuckled and heard the creaking of the stairs. It was almost cynical. Lucifer walked into the kitchen and smiled. He asked to kiss me and I let him. He pulled away.

"I'll grab the better ropes," Lucifer whispered in my ear. I shot him a thankful look.

The water stopped rising. It's below my knees. I can hear the thumping heart. I licked my small fang.

"Go down all the way my rabbit," I whispered so sweetly to him, and he whined. He cries it's too much too soon. It's big and he hasn't stretched himself that much. He wiggles down slowly, thrusting slowly so he could get used to the large toy.

Do you hear that?

"B-But I want you," he pants, he wasn't on all the way, he had his hips raised. The tip barely in as he fought against it.