Chapter 07

I've decided yesterday that I was going to seduce my boss. I didn't care if it was at work, apartments, or bars, whenever I see him, I'm going to go for it and not hold back. I can't believe how inconsiderate he was last night. I haven't told ANYONE about JongIn except Christina. But she was with me through it all so of course she knew.

After washing up, I go to my walk-in closet to get some clothes that looked professional but also attractive at the same time. I can't really call myself a fashionista but I get by and I know what's good. I quickly grab the shortest office skirt that I have. I don't really wear shorts to work, just because they are bothersome and were hard to walk in. But from now on, I was going to wear them like there was no tomorrow. I grabbed the black pencil skirt that came halfway up my thigh and put on a shirt that was a little see through. The shirt was a light cream color and in order to look sexy, I put on a dark burgundy bra. It wasn't showing all the way, but you could still slightly see the straps and the back if you were really paying attention. I tucked the shirt inside my skirt so that the skirt can wrap around my waist and show my curves. I also don't button my shirt all the way to the top. I leave 3 buttons open so that you can see a part of my chest but not my crease. Actually, if it was Kris' height, he can definitely see my crease, so I button up 1 and leave 2 unbuttoned. I mean, it's not like I'm trying to look like a hooker. I still needed to look professional.

After I got dressed, I started my make-up. I do put make up on everyday, but I didn't put on a lot of it. I was always the lazy type when it came to make-up. Funny how I work for a cosmetic company but I don't like to put on make-up. I tried not to over exaggerate it too much with bold colors. I just simply put a thin line of eyeliner to emphasize my eyes but tried to make it look natural. I applied a little of my red tint to give my lips color and finished it off with a chapstick to make my lips seem naturally luscious.

I checked myself again in the full size mirror before I grabbed my bag and headed out. I walked out and found Kris also coming out his door. I hid the fact that I didn't expect to see him this early and tried to look as calm as possible. I smiled at him while he eyed me from my feet to my face with a blank expression. Ha ! I told you I can be hot-

"Hmph," he smirked and walked away.

.............. He just 'hmph'ed me ................ ARE YOU SERIOUS ?????

I walked towards the elevator with confusion written all over my face. I see him waiting by the elevators and stand next to him.

"You have to do better than that, Justine."

I turned my head and looked at him. More like glared at him..

"I've seen many girls like you out there, some even better," he says without looking my way.

"I see. I'll try harder next time." I said as calmly as I can without sounding like I was clenching my teeth.

The elevator comes and we both get in without saying another word to each other. We both go our separate ways to our cars and drive to work.

Suho was waiting for me when the elevator opened at the 24th floor. He sees me and is shocked at my appearance.

"Suho !" I snapped my fingers once.

"Uh .. yes ! Oh right .. Umm.. today.. Umm .. Your schedule .." Suho stutters then pauses.

"Suho !" I snapped again.

"Right.. Yes.. Umm.. today ...... Are you going on a date ...?"

I shake my head and I walked to my office. Suho realized that I was annoyed and tried to move on about my schedule, but it was too late. I came to my office, took the files from his hands, and closed the door before Suho can say anything else.

So I guess today's attempt is a fail.