Chapter 16

I walked into the bar and found JongIn on one of the booths with his head down on his forearm. Oh great, he was really drunk. I walked up to him and called his name. He didn't budge so I shook him slightly. He then slowly raised his head from the bar and looked at me.

"Oh hey ~ look who came !" JongIn said with a dumb smile.

"JongIn, get up. Let's get you home."

"No."

"JongIn, get up."

He then frowned and nodded weakly. I helped him get up because he was tipsy. We paid for the bills and headed out. I called a taxi and pushed him into the back seat. I climbed in right after. I asked JongIn where his house was and he told the taxi driver.

When we arrived at his apartment, I struggled to get him out and up to his floor. I was now literally dragging him to his room and threw him to the bed. He had his arms around me so I fell on the bed with him. He fell face down while I was facing up.

For a second I couldn't calculate what was going on. When I realized, I tried to get up but he grabbed my neck gently and pushed me back down. I turned my head towards him. He still had his eyes closed but his thumb was gently rubbing my jaw line.

I grabbed his wrists and tried to pull the hand away, but he didn't budge. I look back at him and now, he had his eyes open and was looking straight at me.

"... Justine ..."

I didn't answer. The strength in my hand slowly faded away but I still had my hands on his wrist.

"... I'm sorry ..." his eyes looked hurt.

Why are you being so weak right now ? Where is the usual JongIn that I know ? Why are you the one who looks hurt ...?

"... Justine ..."

He moved in closer while switching positions to his side. I moved my head slightly away before he grabbed the other side of my neck and pulled me in. Our lips touched and I froze. His lips were caressing mine softly and I didn't know what to do. I grabbed both his wrists and tried to pull them away. But that was no used.

JongIn slowly got up while he still had his lips to mine. Now he was on top of me. I let go of his wrist and tried to push him away by his chest. It really didn't do much. His weight was too much for me to handle with my head spinning.

I started to lose my strength and breath. I broke off the kiss by turning my head to the side. I tried to catch my breath and thought that it was over, but I felt something on the side of my neck. JongIn was planting little kisses on the side of my neck and it sent shivers down my spine.

"J-JongIn ..." I breathed.

I tried to push him away, but then he grabs my wrists and pins them to my sides. My head was spinning, I couldn't see straight, and my strength was all gone. I don't know why but I was scared. I felt a tear drop from my eyes. I let out a small whimper.

Then JongIn stopped. He raise his head and looked at me with a surprised look.

"... Justine ..."

As he called out my name, I began to whimper more loudly. I know that I'm old enough to do these things, but I was still a virgin and didn't know what to do. He wasn't even the one who I wanted to do it with for my first time.

JongIn slowly let go of my wrists. He straightened up on the bed and pulled me up as well. Now we were sitting and my tears were starting to flow more constantly. He placed his hands on my cheeks and wiped the tears off.

"... I'm sorry ... I don't know what came over me ..."

He started to explain himself. I couldn't stop myself from crying. I don't even know why this was so scary. I don't know if that was the only reason why I was crying. All I know is that, it felt so wrong.

"... Maybe ... I'm still in love with you ..."

I looked up to him with my eyes wide when he said the last part. He wasn't looking in my eyes. He had his head down and was looking at his fingers that were fidgeting.

"... Justine... I think I still love you ..."