Chapter 12

".... It's cold ...."

I covered myself with the blanket that was wrapped around me, but that wasn't enough. I felt a little chilly and so I shivered. Then I felt something warm on my back. It was warm and comfortable. I moved in closer and something wrapped around my waist and pulled me closer. It was so warm and comfortable I fell asleep right away.

----------------------

I felt something tapping on my cheek. It tickled so I scratched it. I felt something tapping my nose. It tickled so I wiped it with my index finger. Then I felt something tapping my mouth. It didn't tickle so I just wiggled my mouth. Then I heard a small laughter. It was deep and it sounded nice. What was it ...? I slowly opened my eyes and saw Kris right in front of my face. My eyes became big and I got up instantly.

I looked around and found out that I was on his bed and probably in his room. I moved my hair away from my face. When I turned back to look at him, he was also on the bed, on his side, under the covers. Wait ...

"Wh- What happen ??" I asked looking at him with a confused look.

"You fell asleep."

"Why didn't you wake me up ??"

"I did, you just didn't wake up."

"Why'd you bring me to your bed ??"

"Cause you kept wincing on the sofa. Why do I feel like I'm getting scolded ..?"

I ignored his question and continued.

"What time is it ??"

"Around 7..? 7:28PM," he answered while checking his phone.

"How long was I out ??"

"I think about 8 hours ? I found you sleeping during the movie."

"Oh my gawd ... So embarrassing...." I whispered to myself as I got up and from the bed.

I felt like my hair was a mess and tried to comb it out with my fingers. I walked out from his room and started for the door.

"Where are you going ?" he asks as he follows.

"Home," I answered.

"Kay, well, the least you could do is say b-"

*growl*

...............

Both of us froze.

"Pft -"

Why me, God ....

I tried to walk out but then Kris grabbed my arm. I turned to see him and he was trying so hard not to laugh. He points to the back of him with his thumb.

"Stay ?" he gawks out.

"No -"

*growl*

.................

"Pfft -"

I swear ... You are not helping me at all right now, stupid tummy.

"Stay."

He then pulls me by the arm he was holding and took me to the kitchen. He points to the chair on the counter and I sit down. He digs through his fridge and gets some ingredients out. He starts chopping and frying. I tried to see what he was making, but he had his back to me and I was too far to see. So I waited with my hands to my face and elbows on the counter. I swung my legs back and forth as I admired his broad back. Even his back was really handsome. All could do was smile and I bet my face looks really dumb right now. But I don't care. It's not like he can see me right now.

Suddenly, he turns around and I got rid of my stupid face. We made eye contact and he smirks. At first, that smirk really pissed me off, but it didn't bother me anymore. In fact, he looks really hot when he does it.

He places a plate in front of me and I realize its Omurice. It looked really good and I was really hungry. He hands me a spoon and comes around to sit on the chair next to me with his plate. I thank him for the food and started to dig in. I heard him chuckle, but I didn't care. I needed the food in me as soon as possible. It was so good. I looked to him and gave him a thumbs up while still chewing a mouthful. He chuckles again and lifts his hand and takes a grain of rice off of my face. He then puts it on my mouth and I take it with my lips unintentionally.

Doesn't the main character usually take it in his mouth instead of giving it back to the girl ...? But then again ... I'm not the main character girl. To him at least ...

I continued to focus on my food. But in all seriousness, he cooks really well for a guy who owns a huge cosmetics company.

After I was done, Kris got water from the water dispenser right next to him and handed me the glass. I took it and drank from it. I was really full. I pat my stomach as if it was a baby.

"What are you doing ?" he says as he takes a drink from the same glass.

He might have not cared about it, but it was a huge deal for me that he drank from the same glass. I snapped back to reality and tried to answer his question.

"I'm patting my stomach. I'm so full, I think my tummy's about to burst."

"Hmph. What tummy ? There's nothing there," he scoffed.

"Haha, that's the nicest thing you've said to me," I joked.

He got up and took my plate. I got up and followed him to the sink. Before he could grab the scrub, I snatched it. He looked at me, confused.

"I'll do it," I said.

"No, I'll do it," he denied.

"You cooked. It's only obvious I do the dishes," I said as I pushed him away with one hand.

He stepped back by my force as he grabbed my arm that was pushing him.

"You don't have to-"

"Oh please, shut up and go do your thing. I'll be done and out of your house in a few minutes."

I turned back around and started to clean the dishes. Right when I started, there was warmth on my back and arms on the edge of the sink on each side of me. I feel his breath on my neck and I shivered slightly.

"Why do you sound like I wanted you out of here ?"

He was way too close. I tried to wiggle away, but he got closer.

"Why not stay and try to seduce me ?" he teases.

I hate this. My heart won't stop beating. I want to get away, but I can't. I don't want to touch him. I can't handle these feelings. I squirmed under him as I didn't know what to do.

He slowly straightened up and started to walk away. I gave a deep sigh and continued to wash the dishes. After I finished, I headed for the door. Before I left, I peeked at the living room with the corner of my eyes but noticed he wasn't there. I looked around and he wasn't in sight.

I guess he went to his room. So much for saying goodbye..

I got out of his apartment and went into mine.

I laid on my bed.

...... Wait .......

The warm thing that hugged me was similar to Kris's warmth ....

Was it even real ....?