Chapter 2

Chapter 2: Jealousy

---

*Friday morning*

Chae's POV

It's been a month since the day I met Tzuyu and Mina. These past few weeks, my feelings for Mina are getting deeper and I'm afraid. I'm afraid to confess, Tzuyu already know about this.

What should I do?

Last week, there's a rumor that Mina has a suitor, he's name is BamBam. The famous bad boy in our school.

"If I were you, I will do everything just to make Mina fall for me." Someone just spoke behind me.

I almost got a heart attack because of it. As I look back, it's Tzuyu, she's with her new founded friend, Dahyun. "You scared me." I said. They sat beside me.

"Son Chaeyoung, BamBam will snatch Mina from you if you didn't do something. You love her, right?" Dahyun said and patted my back.

"Yeah, I do but I'm a girl. I don't think she will fall for me knowing that she's straight as a ruler." I looked down.

"You can change her Chae, I can see it." Tzuyu said. I didn't respond, I just shrugged my shoulders.

"Hey guys, what are you doing there?" we heard a very soft voice and I already know who was that.

It's her. "Mina-unnie! How was your day?" Dahyun asked her.

"So great" her response. I'm still not looking at her, my gaze are still on the ground. "Unnie, Chae wanted to have lunch with you, Tzuyu and I have something to do, we can't accompany her. Is it okay unnie?"

I heard that Dahyun!

"Sure!" She said. Oh gosh, how I wish I can win her heart. I sighed and I didn't know that I loudly did it.

I became nervous when I glanced at them, I smiled awkwardly. "Chaengie, what's wrong?" Mina asked with a worried expression on her pretty face.

Oh my god, what should I say? "Nothing." then I laughed nervously.

"You guys go back to your room, you still have a subject to attend." Mina told us and we politely nodded. We got back inside of our room. A minute passed, our teacher finally came and the class started.

>Fast forward>

It's already lunch break and I'm waiting for Mina to come out from her room but when she did, I didn't expected this will gonna happen in front of me.

She's happy, talking to BamBam.

:'(

I lie if I say that I'm not jealous–ohh damn Son Chaeyoung! Stop it, you don't have a chance to her!

"Ohh, your friend is here, see you later Minatang." BamBam said before he left us, with a suspicious smirk on his lips.

Did he just called her Minatang? What was that?!

"Chaengie? You okay?" Mina asked. She's now holding my shoulder. I don't know what to say so I just nodded.

"You sure?" She walked closer to me and caress my cheeks.

"You're getting weirder Chaeyoung-ah, what's bothering you?" She asked. I stepped back and looked away.

"I'm okay, let's have a lunch." I coldly said and started to walk. I felt guilty for that, I don't know what am I doing.

I'm... I'm so jealous.

"Wait Chaengie! You're heading to the wrong way!" I heard her. Ohh god, I look stupid.

As I looked around, I'm heading to the garden . Yes, she's right, I'm heading to the wrong way but this is the first time I saw this garden.

Hmm, I got an idea.

I walked back. "Let's eat our lunch there." I said while pointing the way to the garden. She nods her head and still worrying about me.

"Let's buy foods first then." She said and I just nodded then we went to the cafeteria.

*After they bought some foods, they went to the garden and sat on the bench*

"Chaeyoung-ah, tell me your problem, why are you acting so strange a while ago? And these past few weeks?" She asked while munching her food.

Even though she's doing that, she looks so pretty and perfect after all.

I swallowed my food and looked away. "I'm just thinking about something that you will never understand." I said, like a whisper but still cold.

She pouts her lips. Ohh shoot, she's mad. "Fine, I'm done." she stood up and got inside of our building. I lowered my head and shut my eyes.

What did I do?

The end of Chapter 2

---

Oops~
-A