Chapter 12

Chapter 12: Sleep over
---

*Afternoon*

Mina's POV

I woke up and stretched my arms. Oh gosh, I slept. I stared at the sleeping tiger on the bed. I smiled. "You finally woke up." someone said behind me.

I almost screamed, thankfully I didn't. I looked behind. "Mrs. Son." I said and stood up. "You're Mina? right?" she asked and I politely nod my head. "Come here, I wanna talk with you." she said while smiling.

I followed her to the kitchen. "When you and Chaeyoung become friends?" she asked. She's cooking something. "Uhm, first day of school Mrs. Son." I answered.

"Please call me auntie or mom, you're not stranger to me now, okay?" she said. "O-Okay untie." I shyly said. Aww, she's so kind like Chaeyoung.

"So how's my daughter in school? Is she doing great there?" she asked. "Yes auntie, she's doing great at school." my response. "I don't know what's happening to her since last week." I heard her sighed.

What does she mean?

"What do you mean Mrs—I mean auntie?" I asked. "She's been looking down and sad, I also seen her crying and always telling me she's fine." she said and stopped what she's doing.

"Really? I don't know either auntie, but she looks fine at school even in our classroom." I looked down and don't know what to do.

Does it mean Chaeyoung is hiding something from us? But why?

"Do she have boyfriend?" Mrs. Son asked but I shook my head. "No auntie, she don't have a boyfriend. She's always with us." I said.

"Ugh, my baby is a grown up woman. I think she's in love. Try to ask her sometimes about it okay?" she said and I nodded. "Anyway, thanks for coming here for her. She is very important to you, hmm?" she finally smiled again.

"Yes, she is auntie and welcome, I can take of her for you." I said and smiled. "Ohh, can you feed her?" she asked and I nodded. "Okay, I cooked something for lunch." she said and she served the food on the tray and handed it to me.

"Thanks auntie." I said and came back to Chae's room. "Ohh, I thought you already left." Chae's said. She's awake.

"Uhm, your mom is just like you Chaengie, she's beautiful and kind." I said and placed the tray on the bedside table. "Hungry?" I asked.

"A little. You made that?" she referring to the food. "Nope, made by your mom." I said. I helped her to got up. "Just sit there and I'm gonna feed you, hmm?" I said.

"I-I can feed myself Minari." she shyly said but I just smiled. "No." I stated and took the food, the spoon also.

After feeding her, we talked about random stuff. Then I suddenly remembered what Mrs. Son told me. "Chaengie." I looked at her and she do the same. "Hmm?" she hummed.

"Are you hiding something from us?" I asked her. A seconds later, she looks uneasy now. Is she nervous?

*At the same time*

Chae's POV

Oh my god. What should I say? "Uhh, nothing?" I said and gulped. "Come on Chaengie, don't you trust me?" she said and held my hands.

"Please? Tell me what's wrong Chaengie?" She asked while looking straight through my eyes. Oh damn, I don't know what to say!

For the nth time, I gulped again. "I-I do trust you Minari but it's so very complicated." I said and avoided eye contact with her. "So complicated." I repeated and lowered my head. "Sorry." I sighed.

Then, I feel her hugging me. "Okay, I'm not gonna force you to say it but when you're ready, I'm always here to listen." she said while hugging me.

Oh thanks god.

"Thanks Minari." I said and hugged her too. After 5 minutes of hugging, we finally broke it and stayed silent. I glanced at my clock. "Aren't you going home now? it's kinda dark now." I said.

"Nah, I'm going sleep here until tomorrow, can I?" she said. I shockingly looked at her. "You sure?" I asked and she nodded. "I don't have any class tomorrow anyway." she said so I nodded.

"Okay, then where you are comfortable to sleep on?" I asked. "Just here beside you, is it okay?" she said. Oh god, why? "I'm still sick, you might infected." I said.

"Nope, not gonna happen. So can I?" she asked and I just nodded shyly. "F-Fine." I said. "I'll just call Sana to bring something to wear for me tonight and tomorrow." she said and she excused herself.

I lay down and smiled. I wish this is not a dream, sleeping with Mina on the same bed. I hope I can control myself later not to do stupid thing.

The end of Chapter 12

---

MiChaeng shipper here? :D
-A.