Chapter 14

Chapter 14: Drunk Tiger

---

Chae's POV

I am so mad and I can't think properly. What's happening to me?! I shouldn't be like this! "Arghhh!" I punched the wall. "Stop it already Son Chaeyoung, you have no chance to her!" then I punched the wall again. My hand already bleeding yet I don't feel the pain in it, all I can feel is my broken heart.

I can't stay like this forever, I wanna confess to her but I'm scared as fuck! Ugh! I want to stop myself from falling harder for her! I'm just hurting myself more if I continued this nonsense! A second later, I feel my cheeks are getting wet. Shit! I'm crying again. I texted Jeong-hyung.

I told her I need to forget this pain tonight and she agreed. I look around, I notice that this place is the rooftop of our university building. I glanced at my wrist watch and it's already 5 in the afternoon. I text my friends and Minari that I already got home. After 15 minutes of staying at the rooftop, I got home and change my clothes then went to Jeongyeon's place.

>>> Fast forward >>>

"Hyung!" I knocked her door then she finally opened the door and she let me in. "Now tell me Chaeng." she said as we sat on her long couch. "I wanna get drunk first so that I can say all I want to let it out." I stated and she nodded. She went to her kitchen and came back with 4 bottles of soju and a shot glass.

She joined drinking but I am the one who are nonstop from drinking. It wasn't my first time to drink tho and I also have high tolerance in alcohol so I don't easily get drunk. Jeongyeon took one bottle for herself and the three bottles is mine but I want more. "Now start Chaeng." Jeong said. I smiled bitterly and my tears started to flow in my cheeks like a river.

"How can I stop this heart beating for her hyung? It's so painful, she became my world even she's not mine and since the first day I met her that was the time I fall to someone this hard but whenever I see her with someone, I can't stop myself from jealousy. I know I have no right to jealous but..fuck! I don't know what to do anymore hyung." I said while sobbing. "I tried to stop but I really can't! Why it should be her?! Why?!" then I drank the last shot.

I feel her hand patting my back. "You've really grown up Chaeng." Jeong said and smiled weakly. "I felt that before actually and I bravely confessed when I reach the point that I wanna let it out." she added and went to the kitchen to get more soju. "If that's your problem, I can help anytime y'know." she said then gave me two bottles of soju. I'm little bit drunk but I know what am I doing.

"Can I sleep over here tonight hyung?" I asked and she nodded.

>>> Next day, morning >>>

I woke up because my head hurts and I'm so damn hungry. I remember I didn't ate last night that's why I think. I tried to get up but I can't, my headache is killing me so much, I drank too much last night. "Oh, you're awake. Here's your food." I almost got a heart attack when Jeongyeon just came with a tray.

"What time is it?" I asked. She placed the tray on the bedside table and sat beside me. "9:36am." she said after checking her wrist watch. "Oh—wait what?! Today is Friday right?" I asked and she nods her head. I slapped my forehead, "Damn!" I whispered. "Don't worry Chaeng, I already told your Penguin that you can't come to school today."

As I heard the peanguin, my heart starts to beat abnormally. "What did she say?" I asked. "She said she will visit you after their class, that's all." she said. Wait, she will visit me? "Okay, after I finished this food, I will going home okay?" I told Jeongyeon and she just smiled. "And by the way, thanks for listening to me last night, and also, for taking care of me Hyung."

The end of Chapter 14

---

Yey! Our graduation day is near~😁
-A