Chapter 18

Chapter 18: Goodnight

---

Chaeyoung's POV

"I really have fun tonight Chaeng, thank you." she said as we reached her house. "Well, you're always welcome Minari." I shyly said then..

*tsup* she kissed my cheek. I stunned. "Goodnight Chaeng, see you at school tomorrow. Go home safely okay? Bye!" she then walked inside of her house without letting me speak. What was just happened? She kissed me! She really kissed my cheek! Oh my god.

"Goodnight too Minari! Bye!" I shouted then hopped in the car. My heart wants to get out of its place, she's driving me crazy. I smiled happily and got home.

>>>Fast forward>>>

"Eomma! Eomma! Where are you?" I ran inside of our house and laughed when she looked at me shockingly. "Ohh? You look so happy sweetie, why is that?" Then she smiled at me with a tease. "I had fun with her Eomma." I said. I couldn't stop myself from smiling from ear to ear. I'm so crazy~

"Ohh, is that so." She hugged me. "I'm shipping you two now sweetie." She whispered and we laughed.

Mina's POV

"Yah Mina-chan, why you took so long?" Sana said as I got inside of my apartment. "Geez Sana, you scared me. Why are you here?" I said and sat beside her on the couch. "To check if you're fine."

'Aww, I'm touched.' I though.

"I'm fine, totally fine." I said and joined her to watch the movie she's watching. "Oh! I also cooked dinner for us, are you hungry?" She asked. I looked at her, she's too sweet yet I know why.

"Yes." I answered with a smile. "You missed me that much huh?" I said and she just smiled. She turned off the TV and we went to my kitchen. "Wow~" I said as I smelled the food.  I feel more hungry and because of that, I sat and started to eat then Sana chuckled and started to eat.

After we ate and washed the dishes, we spent our time in my bedroom, talking about school and of course, Chaeyoung. "So how are you two?" She asked. I smiled after that. "We're good, and we also went out for friendly date an hour ago." I said. I can tell that she is so interested in our topic.

"You know Mina, I bet you will fall for her soon." She said with a smile. "Yah, don't tease me!" I slapped her arm but not so hard. Ohh f*ck, why my heart beats are so loud and fast? Am I really falling to that cub? Ugh! I'm confused.

"Hahaha! You should look at your face right now." She said while laughing so hard. What the hell? "Shut up you squirrel." Then I tickled her. "Fine! Fine! I'll stop! Just stop! Hahaha! Please!" She said while dying in laughing. So I stopped before this squirrel die.

"I gotta go now Mina-chan, mom will gonna kill me if I came home late." She said, still smirking. "You will fall for her! Bye!" She said and immediately went out of my apartment.

Geez, that squirrel. I dived on my bed then faced the ceiling. "Am I falling already to her?" I whispered. Oh shit, this can't be real. I'm straight, I guess? Ugh f*ck!

Chae's POV (at the same time)

I'm really happy like oh my gosh, so happy than ever! Haha! I took my phone and texted her.

To: My Penguin🐧
Hey, still up?
Sent 8:29pm

I waited and after 5 seconds, she replied right away!

From: My Penguin🐧
Yeah, haha!
Received 8:29pm

To: My Penguin🐧
Oh, I thought you were sleeping at this hour, haha!
Sent 8:30pm

From: My Penguin🐧
Really? It's my sleeping hour but I can't feel my sleepiness that's why I'm still awake.
Received 8:30pm

To: My Penguin🐧
Oh is that so, what are you doing then?
Sent 8:30pm

From: My Penguin🐧
Just laying here on my bed, how about you?
Received 8:31pm

To: My Penguin🐧
Same, haha!
Sent 8:31pm

From: My Penguin🐧
You're cute, I wanna see you.
Received 8:31pm

I blushed after reading that. Oh my god, am I in heaven? Gosh.

To: My Penguin🐧
Thanks, yeah sure :)
Sent 8:32pm

Myoui Mina wants to video chat with you

I accepted it then I saw her beautiful face. "Hi." I shyly waved at her and she just chuckled. "So cute." She said between her chuckles. "Yah, stop, I'm shy~" I said then she stopped.

We went silent in seconds but she break it. "I miss you already." she said in almost whispered way but I still hear it clearly. Oh my god Mina, you never failed to make my heart skip and beat loudly. Why are you like that? I'm falling for you so deeply don't you know that?

"Well, I don't miss you." I said and I saw her pouting. I chuckled, "Because I really miss you so bad." I said it out loud for her to hear. She then shyly smiled and I also noticed that she's blushing so hard.

"Hey, we have class tomorrow, let's sleep now shall we?" I said. "Yeah, sure. Goodnight then Chaengie! See you at school tomorrow! Bye." she said and blew a kiss before ending our video chat.

To: My Penguin🐧
Goodnight Penguin, see you too! ;*
Sent 9:18pm

I put my phone on my bedside table then drifted off to sleep.

End of chapter 18...

—-

I am really sorry for letting you guys to wait for my update, I'm just really busy😓
-A.