Chapter 25

Chapter 25 : Before You Go

Chae's POV

I woke up when I felt something moving beside me. Oh, it's my Penguin. I stared at her lovingly. Can't forget about we did last night, our first time. You know what I mean.

"Good morning babe." She suddenly opened her eyes. I smiled. "Good morning penguin." I responded. She hug me. "I love you and I'll gonna miss you so bad."

I smiled sadly about that. Yeah, she's leaving soon. "I love you too and I'll gonna miss you too, so bad. I'll wait for you to come back." I said and kissed her forehead. "Let's take a shower together." I said.

She blushed and hid her face in my neck. "I still feel sore down there." She shyly said and I chuckled. "Fine, let's stay like this for 15 minutes then I'll carry you to the bathroom." I said and she nodded.

>>>Time Skip>>>

"Babe, they already arrived and waiting for me." Mina said as she held my hand. "Our flight will be at exactly 8pm. Will you come there before I go?" She asked.

"Of course I will, I wanna see and hug you before you go." I said while stroking her hair gently. We're here at the park, spending our remaining time for each other before she will leave.

"But my parents will be mad even more if you hugged me in front of them. They don't accept you and I'm sorry about that." She said then a tears escaped from her eyes. I wiped it off and kissed her forehead.

"It's okay babe, I still love you even they don't want me as your girlfriend." I told her. "I will wait for you even it takes for years." I assured then smiled at her. "Just make sure you will come back for me." I said.

"Of course, just for you." She said between her sobs. "And just make sure you won't look to other girls or boys, only me." She said that makes me smile ear to ear. "I won't, I promise." I said then we continued watching our surroundings.

>>> Time Skip>>>

"Chaeng, let's go! We still have 30 minutes before they leave korea." Tzuyu said. "I know! I'm coming!" I said and we immediately got inside of Jihyo-unnie's car.

"Fasten your seat belts kids." She told us and we obeyed. Wow, she really drives so fast. We arrived at the airport 15 minutes earlier. We saw Sana and Momo-unnie, they also waiting for us.

"They're on their way guys, let's just wait for them." Sana-unnie said and we nodded. I'm nervous to see her parents in person, I hope they will let me hug their daughter for the last time before they go.

"Guys, They are here." Momo-unnie said while pointing to somewhere. We looked there and she's right, they are here. "Minari!" We all called her. She talked to her parents then they nodded.

She's walking closer to us. She's just looking at me sadly then mouthed "I love you.". "Hey, come back here okay? We'll wait for you." Sana-unnie told her and she nodded. "You guys please take care of my Cub okay? I promise I will come back safe and sound." She said, still looking at me.

I can't take it anymore, I can't hold my tears. I looked at my feet. I don't wanna show how weak I am. "Hey." Then a pair of hands cupped my cheeks, it's hers. She make me look at her. "I love you, stop crying now." She told me and wiped my tears away.

"I love you too Minari, please come back soon okay?" I said between my sobs. "I will, I promise." She said and hugged me. Then suddenly, her parents pulled her away from me. "Don't touch our daughter." They said. It really hurts me so bad.

"We'll going now." Mina told us and forced a smile at us. I know she's hurting too but she keeps it. "We'll going to miss you Mina." Sana, Tzuyu and Momo-unnie said in unison. They're crying also.

I watched them walking away until they already gone. "Let's go home Chae." Jihyo-unnie and I weakly nod my head. "She will come back soon." She assured but I just cried. They comforted me until I got home. They're still here to comfort and take care of me.

"I miss her already." I whispered and just cried all night until I fell asleep on Jihyo-unnie's lap.

No one's POV

"Mission success." The guy in black hood said. "Yeah but what's our next plan since we already set them apart?" The girl with a mask and black cap asked. "Well, I'll take Mina and you'll take Chaeyoung." The guy said.

"Sure." Then they both laughed evilly.

End of Chapter 25...

What do you feel guys? Triggered?

-A.