Chapter 32

Chapter 32: Forgiveness

Mina's POV

I woke up and held my head. "Ugh, what happened?" I mumbled while massaging my aching head. I slowly sat up and look around. Where am I?

"Eomma, we found a starfish!" Minyoung suddenly ran to me and showed a starfish. Wait, "Where did you get that sweetie?" I asked her. I stood up and carried her.

"Outside. Auntie Chaeyoung is waiting for you at the kitchen." She said that made me stunned. "What did you said?" I asked. "Auntie Chaeyoung is waiting for you at the kitchen." She repeated it.

I went outside of the unfamiliar room then tried to find where the kitchen is. "Chaeyoung?" I whispered as I saw her back, she's cooking. My world slowed as she looked at me.

She's so pretty like never changed, I missed her. "Oh, you're awake." She coldly said then she continued her doing. It's like reality just slapped me, I forgot that she's mad at me.

I carefully put Minyoung down and let her to roam around the house. "Where are we?" I asked her and walked closer to her. "I don't know, they kidnapped us." She answered without looking at me. I can't help it.

I hugged her from the back. "Please let me do this." I said and tighten the hug. I sniffed her nape. "I missed you." I mumbled, she didn't responded so I continued. "I'm sorry for everything." I said.

Tears escaped from my eyes. I started to cry. "I didn't mean to hurt you, can you please let me explain?" I pleaded, still back hugging her. I loose my hug then she faced me. I can't look at her face, I'm still guilty about what I did to her.

Chae's POV

I gulped then cupped her cheeks. I make her to look at me, "You know what, I still love you." I whispered and wiped her tears using my thumbs. "Yes, I'm mad but because of you, I'm mad because of myself." I said but she cried even more then hugged me.

"I'm sorry." She mumbled between her sobs. I just hugged back. "I'm sorry for being too weak to fight for us." She said and tighten the hug. "I love you more than you think Chaeyoung." She then looked at me.

"I know." I mumbled and put her hair that covering her pretty face behind of her ears. "I'm sorry for trying to kill my self." I softly said. "I forgive you now." I added and kissed her forehead.

"I love you Chaeyoung-ah." She whispered. We're about to kiss but Minyoung suddenly popped up. We immediately let go of each other. "Eomma? Did you cry?" I heard Minyoung asked Mina.

"Well, I just missed your Auntie Chaeyoung so bad." Mina answered. I smiled at them. I don't have the rights to be mad at the kid, she's innocent. But I'm still hurt, knowing that Mina had already child with Jimin.

"Okay, let's eat breakfast now pretty ladies." I said and served the foods on the dining table. We ate together. "Wow! So delicious!" Minyoung said then looked at me. "Eomma and your cook are both the best for me now." She said that made me smiled.

"Really? Well, I'll cook more often for you kid." I said and she happily clapped then, "Yey!" She squealed. I noticed that she have mole like mine, both are near on the lower lip. "You're so cute." I told her. "You too Auntie Chaeyoung." She said.

We finished our food then Mina insisted to wash the dishes, she the boss so I just let her. I took Minyoung outside of the house and we played on the sand. "Auntie Chaeyoung, let's go build a castle." She excitedly said.

"Sure kid." I said and built a mini castle, more like a mountain. Haha! "Chaeyoung." Oh, it's Mina. "Where are we? This place is so unfamiliar to me." She's looking around. "This place is from Tzuyu's." I answered.

"Why did they kidnapped us? My parents will be worried and so your parents." She told me. "Well, our squad will take care of everything." I said then pulled her.

"Eomma, look! We built a castle." Minyoung said. "Wow, so creative." Mina responded as she glanced at me. Well, I'm creative too.

Then there, we just played on the sand until we decided to swim since the water is not that deep. We wore a swimsuit that Jihyo-unnie bought for us. They really planned this perfectly.

End of Chapter 32...

It's like a happy family, right?😂
-A.