Chapter 39

Chapter 39: The wedding

Chae's POV

Well, I'm very nervous as fuck right now. My heart still beating so loud and fast. "Shit Dahyun, I'm nervous." I told her. "Just breathe brother, inhale.. exhale.." I just followed what she said. There, I calmed a little bit.

"Woah, you look like a princess with that dress Chaeng." Tzuyu told me. "Yeah, thanks." I said and finally, my make up artist is done putting make ups on my face.

"How do I look guys?" I asked them, referring to my face. "You look perfect." They answered. Tzuyu, Dahyun and Jeongyeon are with me while the others are with Mina.

"Damn, if this is just a dream, I don't want to wake up anymore." I mumbled. "Nope, you're not dreaming Chaeng." They told me. I smiled at them. "Sweetie? Are you done?" It's Appa.

"Yes Appa, let's go now?" I asked him and he nodded. "Okay Chaeng, if you feel nervous, just breathe an relax yourself okay?" Dahyun adviced and I nodded. "We'll go ahead, see you there Cub." Then they already left.

"You're so beautiful sweetie, come here, let me guide you to the car." Appa said and he guided me. "Thanks appa." I said. "You're always welcome sweetie." He said then we went to the church.

Mina's POV

"Damn, I'm nervous girls." I told them but she just laughed at me. "Ya! Nothing is funny about what I've said." I whined. "Geez Mina, calm down will you? Just breathe and relax yourself. Don't think about being nervous, you should think about marrying Chaeyoung." Sana told me.

Yes, she's right. I should think about marrying my Cub. "There, you feel better now?" She asked and I nodded. "I'm so happy to get married with the one I truly love." I said with an ear to ear smile on my lips.

"You should. You're so lucky to have Chaeyoung, she waited for 7 years for you to come back to her. She also rejected many girls and guys who tried to court her." Jihyo said and I smiled. She's really a faithful person, I'm indeed lucky to have her for the rest of my life.

"Chae's father texted us that they're on their way to the church." Momo said. "Really? Let's go now then." I told them. They guided me to our car but before we reached it, I saw may parents standing there.

"Why are you here Mom? Dad?" I asked them. Last time I checked they threw me away after I got divorced with Jimin. "Mina, I know we hurt you a lot. We're here, not to take away you away from her but we're here to support you." My Dad said. I hold back my tears, I don't wanna ruin my make up.

"Look sweetie, we regret all the things we've done to you. We are just blinded by anger back then but now, we accept the two of you." My Mom said and held my hand. "Please Sweetie, forgive us. We promise you that we won't do something anymore to the both of you." She pleaded. "Please?"

I sighed and smiled at them. "I forgive you now." I said and they hugged me. "Thank you sweetie." They both said. "Let's go now, Chaeyoung is already waiting for you to come." My Dad said and he guided me inside the car.

"We will just go ahead Mina-chan, see you there!" Sana said and they hopped in to another car. Okay, this is it..

>>>Time Skip>>>

Chae's POV

I calmed myself as the procession started. Mina was the one who will wait for me to the altar and here I am, with my father. "This is it sweetie." She told me and we entered the church. The pianist started to play the wedding song.

Everyone are watching us while smiling. I saw the squad, they're doing thumbs up on me, I smiled at them then to my beautiful bride, Myoui Mina.

As we reached the altar, Appa let go of me and smiled at Mina before he sat beside Eomma. I was shocked when I saw Mina's parents, they were smiling at me. I smiled at them even I'm so shy and scared of them. Haha.

Mina held my hand and both stood up in front of the altar. "Family and friends, we are gathered here today...blah blah blah."

(A/N: Let's just skip it to where they will exchange their vows and rings.)

"Chaeyoung, I'm so lucky to have someone like you and the first time I saw you, I already knew it that I fell in love you. Today, is the day I've been waiting for so long. I know you have gone through many hard times when you met me and also for waiting for me. Chaeyoung, my precious guardian angel, I'll promise to love you with all me heart and soul, I'll promise I'll always be there to support and understand you, and I'll promise to stay with you for the rest of my life, for better and for worst. I love you Chaeyoung. With this ring, I thee wed." Then she put the wedding ring on my finger in my left hand. Now it's my turn.

"Mina, my greatest love. Thank you for coming to my life and for all the sacrifices you did for me. I'm so thankful to god the he gave me someone like you, and also for giving me another chance to live. Thank you Mina, thank you very much for the love and care. I also promise to love you with all my heart and soul, I'll promise to never ever look to other girl or guy, only to you, I'll promise to be a good wife to you and I'll promise to stay with you until my last breath, for better and for worst. I love you too Mina. With this ring, I thee wed." Then I gently took her left hand and put the ring on her finger.

"I now pronounce you, wife and wife." After that, Mina leaned for a kiss that we've wanted. The priest did the closing remarks and then after that, Me and Mina exited the church.

A party in our new house is waiting for us.

End of Chapter 39...

The next will be the last chapter of my story, love y'all😘💕
-A.